[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: toni997 (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RacerSS

● Their LFS Username(s): toni997
● Their LFS GameName(s): SO•Jerkkka

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
Screenshots (Click to View)
Replay

● Replay Timestamps: 28:00:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): This guy caused in busting me illegally by hitting my door and sending my car to a barrier. 12/3 | ~30 Minutes ago
I tried to "push" him against the wall. and then the other cops can come to box. Then he turned on its roof and flew away. Do not know if 300-600 ping to do with this. Is it illegal to stop the suspect in this way? I have often stopped in this style. As you can see, that was really low speed push, i tryed to be carefully and get him to upside down. But suspect have 300-600 ping.

And im sorry for that.

Lets see what you did;

13:40 - Ramming that cop. and u only said "but rb4"

23:06 - What???
(2014-12-03 18:44)PikkuCleaner Wrote: [ -> ]that was really low speed push

Re-check the 3rd shot, full throttle was on

(2014-12-03 18:44)PikkuCleaner Wrote: [ -> ]And im sorry for that.

Too late, i asked from you twice in game

(2014-12-03 18:44)PikkuCleaner Wrote: [ -> ]Lets see what you did;

13:40 - Ramming that cop. and u only said "but rb4"

So you're complaining here on behalf of angel ? Go create another thread then Wink
Probably im not going make new one. And i didnt say sorry, because i didnt know that was illegal bust. i was on skype with my mentoring assistant and he didnt say thats illegal.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

So basically, you can't just "push" users primarily can't push them in the door. Maybe if Mr.AD's front end was close to the barrier and you slightly push him from the rear blocking him. But this wasn't your case Jerkkka. There is no part of basic or advanced training where this is taught. It is not tactical. It was slow yes but still not allowed for cops to do. The fact you said you have busted other suspects like this worries me. You should definitely reconsider your cop maneuvers.
Jerkkka will receive a warning and in game message.

As for you Mr.Ad, you were ramming Angel on multiple occasions in that chase. 3 or 4 times in the dirt and once when you braked on the high way then rammed Angel in the rear as he was slowing down off the road. You will be receiving a warning as well.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's