[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: weongpk

Time & Date of Incident: 10/01/2012 | 2:45

Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
Today, playing, Josh TC user banned me for this reason.

He gave me a warning. "Do not cross a police chase or forward to it."
Ok, I read the message and I apologize. Later, I see another chase and brake. Later the prosecution stopped and Josh is still ahead, another player and me was behind Josh. Then Josh brake and I'm still ahead on without any danger. He told me, about 10/15 minutes: "You have gone through the grass and I told them not to cross a chase," and banned me.

I know I should have stopped, but would not have done the best situation, causing an accident.

A greeting.
You were clearly told not to pass chases. I made it quite easy to understand and you clearly showed me you understood the warning.

You then passed a chase again, passing on the grass. This doesn't make it safe and acceptable, especially with what was such an unpredictable chase.
You're right, I just want to understand is that I did was with the intention of clearing the area and not cause an accident. On this server I take seriously, since it is one of the best today. I did not intentionally do it again. Unban and do not regret it.
You ignored a clear warning, unban denied.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's