[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Find Ras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THE WINNER HAS BEEN FOUND - THANKS TO THOSE WHO GAVE IT A TRY!

I challenge you to find me online, on the [TC] servers, just in the right moment.

Challenge:
Whoever finds me online parked in a FXO, wearing a red Vauxhall Astra skin AND parks up next to me, while saying "gotcha" in local chat, will win the challenge.

Rules:
- The chat message i want from you MUST be in correct local chat and spelled the same way as above.
- The challenge can only be won when parked. Saying the message in local chat, while passing me at speed and/or i'm driving myself, does NOT count, even if it is the correct skin!
- The challenge can only be won if the skin and car is exactly as described above.

Notes:
A couple hints:
- I plan on being online a lot tonight.
- You're allowed to stalk me all you want, however if it is too obvious, chances are I may not park up in the specified skin until you stop!

Note that i will not be wearing the correct skin most of the time, so you will have to catch me parked in the right moment! When i am indeed parked in that particular skin, i will always be there (not AFK) so i don't miss anyone finding me.

This thread is only for info, questions and discussion. You are not required to post anything here before you can win. It's all happening in-game!

Prize: €25,000 TC InSim

The challenge has begun and is on until i've been found.

Challenge is over.

THE WINNER HAS BEEN FOUND - THANKS TO THOSE WHO GAVE IT A TRY!
[Image: jqgQien.png]

!l gotcha

(Hahaha, sorry, couldn't resist)
Lol good one.
Aaaaaaaaaand the winner is Barney!

Great effort, well done Smile
cheater
Reference URL's