[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban req. (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: jah

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

jah -Banned (31 days / ends: 2012-02-05) Stunting in the pitlane
Kockennilsson -Banned (7 days / ends: 2012-01-12) Ramming
matheus35 -Banned (31 days / ends: 2012-01-17) Major Ramming
mikebez -Banned (31 days / ends: 2012-01-20) Abusive language, no regret either
MrATB29 Montana Banned (7 days / ends: 2012-01-14) Ramming.

i really dont think, that two wheeling in empty pits is that bad as major ramming... Ash is not answering my PMs, so it looks like he has some personal problem with me and thats why he banned me without warning...Thumbdown

ps... i stunted in pits before same way and i always got fines about 150€ for that... where is some rule when its fineable, when kickable and when bannable and duration of ban?
(2012-01-10 05:43)jah Wrote: [ -> ]- Your LFS Username: jah

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

jah -Banned (31 days / ends: 2012-02-05) Stunting in the pitlane
Kockennilsson -Banned (7 days / ends: 2012-01-12) Ramming
matheus35 -Banned (31 days / ends: 2012-01-17) Major Ramming
mikebez -Banned (31 days / ends: 2012-01-20) Abusive language, no regret either
MrATB29 Montana Banned (7 days / ends: 2012-01-14) Ramming.

i really dont think, that two wheeling in empty pits is that bad as major ramming... Ash is not answering my PMs, so it looks like he has some personal problem with me and thats why he banned me without warning...Thumbdown

ps... i stunted in pits before same way and i always got fines about 150€ for that... where is some rule when its fineable, when kickable and when bannable and duration of ban?

Firstly, there is a procedure for making an unban request (that's making a thread here rather then sending PM's to admins).

It also appears Ash is not the one who banned you, it was Josh. I'll PM him to ensure he sees this thread, but just for your info:

2011-12-17 00:06:57 UTC was when you received a warning about this, so you were banned with a warning, not without. And if you are unsure of the rules, they can't be found here: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/rules.html, specifically rule 6.1

Quote:6.1. Drive sensibly and predictably in pitlane. Do not do doughnuts, burnouts or other stunts.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
ok, appologizes to ash i remembered just some ..sh..
I was warned ("omg not in pits" and spectated) and i answered that i understand it and havent ment to stunt there more. I just finished 1000km trip that time and was lil bit unfresh... 2days after i found im banned...
Still i hate the way of ban lenght is parsed randomly on admins actual mood or what. Major ramming 31days ban, not even touch anyone 31days ban too?
Now im waiting to hear something about my ban history (180days for mentioning someones mother as if mother is a swearword...)
Hello

First of all i have been away this weekend, therefore unavailable to answer my PM's.

Regarding the second PM containing a YouTube video link, i will be requesting that you are banned for a much longer time now.

Ash

EDIT: Sorry to Hijack the thread, but i do remember specifically advising you not to use that setup in our servers. Your choice to ignore any warnings.
Jah Wrote:Still i hate the way of ban lenght is parsed randomly on admins actual mood or what. Major ramming 31days ban, not even touch anyone 31days ban too?
Now im waiting to hear something about my ban history (180days for mentioning someones mother as if mother is a swearword...)

1) Ban length is not random. It is made upon your previous record. In which case, i can see you have 6 previous bans for other similar offenses which you obviously have not learnt about. Hence the longer ban.

2) If you wish to know what you actually said about a 'mother' in a certain sentence, add two extra swear words and a discriminative word into that sentence, that will give you your answer.

3) Your record is disgusting to be quite honest with you. I suggest you go and clean your mouth out, serve your ban then come back 'fresh'. Ok?

Anyway, as Thomas said, you will have to wait back from Josh to hear what comes from this.

- Ash
why u lie? o_O
How am i lying? lol?
i clearly remember, that i told "your mother and father is brother and sister" nothing more... and got 180day ban for it... and that crasher who set me angry got nothing... and i havent been banned 6times... this really sucks. If u ask people 99% will say that Tc admins are worst.

+u were online during weekend on forum...
If you would like me to post what you said, i will do, as long as i have your permission.

Also my apologies, it was 4 times (two of the bans where extended).

Also, it has been my sisters birthday this weekend. I might have been on the forums, but it doesnt mean ive had time to deal with anything.
after this i feel no need to be on TC servers any more, so dont bother with this appel any more and if u feel better, make ban longer for that music youtube link i sent, as it suits probably more precise than i can understand...
If thats how you wish for this appeal to be handled that is fine. I will leave this topic open for Josh to make his reply since it is his case.
Unban Denied.

You will be re-banned for repeat abuse to admins.

Josh.
explain that repeated abuse...
is it because of this song? http://youtu.be/scXxt6QOyHA
and dont forget another ban for arguing in this thread as it is against rules too... pfff really ridicullous minds leads this servers...
Quote:why u lie? o_O

Quote:If u ask people 99% will say that Tc admins are worst.

Quote:and dont forget another ban for arguing in this thread as it is against rules too... pfff really ridicullous minds leads this servers...

It's comments like this that show me you clearly don't understand and quite frankly I can't be bothered to try and justify our actions to you.

Regrettably, I'm going to...

First things first, you should be aware by now of how we feel about the use of stunts sets, you've been told enough times and had plenty of chances to read the rules. The rules clearly state:

Quote:1.12. Stunts may only be performed in specific, designated areas, as long as their use doesn't cause a nuisance to other players.
Allowable areas are off the road and listed in specific server rules.
Montana: 8.2.2. Allowable stunt areas: Safezone 2, The Mall (carpark).

The pitlane is not a safe area to be driving on 2 wheels, especially when you cross from one side all the way to the other.

As for the abuse...

This is now the 4th time (at least) you have been abusive towards team members alone (not even including other users of the server). I don't see why we have to put up with it, and I certainly don't appreciate you repeatedly becoming aggressive with members of this team and users of our server.

I will personally make sure that you get a minimum ban of 3 years, hopefully a permanent ban.

Josh.
iim the one who talked ban me for 10lifes ... i dont care. im finnished with such a boring cruise server where cops and admins are untouchable and using it against theyr players... im sure u feel like winner but u lost
(2012-01-10 15:08)jah Wrote: [ -> ]iim the one who talked ban me for 10lifes ... i dont care. im finnished with such a boring cruise server where cops and admins are untouchable and using it against theyr players... im sure u feel like winner but u lost

Awh dang I lost :/

Nothing more to say.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's