[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CityDriving Gumball 24hr Special - Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: gumball24-14-promo.png]

What is Gumball

For information on what usually happens during CityDriving Gumball events, please see the"What is Gumball?" thread from the full Gumball held earlier this year. That forum section also contains skin decals from this year's rally if you'd like to make a skin.

In the case of this special 24hr Gumball, the idea is to drive as far as you can on CityDriving servers in 24 hours.

This is the first time we've held a 24 hour Gumball event so naturally there are a few changes to inform you of.

How much will this event cost?

Because this event is only 24 hours compared to the usual 14 day event, sign up will only cost €1,000 insim.

Are the prizes the same as the main Gumball?

Slightly different. The prize pool will be funded by sign up fees and donations as usual. The 15 drivers that drive the furthest over the 24 hour period will receive prizes. The pedal to the metal award will be given to the driver that obtains the highest average speed during the course of the 24 hours and finishes in the top 15 in the overall distance challenge.

The breakdown of prize distribution is as follows:

24 Hour Distance Challenge
1st: 20.00%
2nd: 15.00%
3rd: 11.00%
4th: 8.00%
5th: 6.00%
6th: 5.00%
7th: 4.50%
8th: 4.00%
9th: 3.75%
10th: 3.50%
11th: 3.25%
12th: 3.00%
13th: 2.75%
14th: 2.50%
15th: 2.25%

Special Awards
Pedal to the metal Award: 3.50%
DJ Award: 2.00 %

In-Game Naming Convention

So that other players know who's competing in the Gumball, we advise that you add one of two tags to your name whilst you are on the CityDriving servers:

Generic Gumball Tag
eg: [GB3K]

Driver Number
eg: #82

You are free to use whichever tag you prefer, or neither!

1 - Pay your sign up fee
Before you post your sign up, please go onto a [TC] CityDriving server and send your €1,000 insim sign up fee to MButcher by typing: !send 1000 mbutcher

2 - Choose a car number
Please choose an available car number from this list:

>>> Competitor Tracker <<<

3 - Fill out the sign up form
Copy and paste the contents of the following form into a new post and fill in the details

Code:
By posting this sign up I confirm that I have paid my entry fee and have read and understood to instructions and rules of the Gumball.

LFS Username:
Nickname:
Chosen Car Number:

If you have any questions regarding signing up for Gumball 2014 or any other queries, please ask for support in the discussion thread.

Thank you.

>>> Click to see the Competitor Tracker <<<
By posting this sign up I confirm that I have paid my entry fee and have read and understood to instructions and rules of the Gumball.

LFS Username: HOWLINmad22
Nickname: [TC]>Howlin<
Chosen Car Number: 26

Complete!

Action Taken by: Pete

LFS Username: Ph4nToM89
Nickname: SO Ph4nToM
Chosen Car Number: 89

Complete!

LFS Username: erik swe
Nickname: [HDS]Erik
Chosen Car Number: 17

Complete!

LFS Username:Sean_drifter
NicknameConfusedO`SeanP
Chosen Car Number:69

Complete!

LFS Username: Buttercookie
Nickname: Dracula
Chosen Car Number: 90

Complete!

Action Taken by: Ash

LFS Username: RemoteChicken
Nickname: Fire_[japanses charecters]
Chosen Car Number: 189

Complete!

LFS Username: tigrgame
Nickname: [GLOW] TigR
Chosen Car Number: 42

Complete!

LFS Username: Garypants
Nickname: Nismo
Chosen Car Number: 37

Complete!

Administrator Message by: Ash

Awaiting Payment

Complete!

Action Taken by: Val

LFS Username: sergey29
Nickname: SO angel
Chosen Car Number: 32

Complete!

LFS Username: Bone34
Nickname: Venom
Chosen Car Number: 9

Complete!

LFS Username: vertti7
Nickname: SO Sheep
Chosen Car Number: 88

Complete!

LFS Username: thomasdk95
Nickname: [GLOW] Thomas
Chosen Car Number: 66

Complete!

LFS Username: gt4_pl
Nickname: GT4tube
Chosen Car Number: 4

Complete!

LFS Username: tiitus.p
Nickname: SO Tibe
Chosen Car Number: 71

Will pay asap.

Complete!

Administrator Message by: Ash

Awaiting Payment

Complete!

Action Taken by: Val

LFS Username: DJmad
Nickname: DJmadguy
Chosen Car Number: 22

Complete!

LFS Username: dtodorov7
Nickname: [TT] Vydrox
Chosen Car Number: 77

Complete!

LFS Username: Lavezzi
Nickname: [CRt] Panda
Chosen Car Number: 7

Complete!

LFS Username: smirkysmoke
Nickname: [TT] Bee
Chosen Car Number: 171

Complete!

LFS Username: BoyPower
Nickname: [TC] BP
Chosen Car Number: 150

Complete!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's