[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Roadblock Position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quick and simple idea of having the option to place a roadblock parallel to your vehicle.

A high percentage of roadblocks used, require your car to be blocking the same space as the tires, so when you spawn an RB infront of your car you have two choices...
• Drive through the roadblock to get behind it (where you need to be), but risking the tires not spawning in time for the suspect to come.
or
• Driving around the area you are blocking what may have barriers around it, risking the roadblock disappearing because you have went of 15metres away from it.

With this idea i believe it will save a lot of time when creating roadblocks which will hopefully mean that cops will have more time to warn civilians and other cops of the position of the roadblock itself.

[Image: RBSideOn.png]

Feedback is always appreciated!
Would like to see this. Sometimes there is limited time when setting up a roadblock between obviously setting it up and becoming visual with the suspect (by which point we must be at a standstill). It's sometimes difficult to maneuver around a set-up roadblock in a confined space, so this would be nice (if possible).
Good idea, just for add this
!rbl , for add at left
!rbr ,for add at right
!rbf , for add at front
!rbb , for add at back
(2014-12-07 21:15)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea, just for add this
!rbl , for add at left
!rbr ,for add at right
!rbf , for add at front
!rbb , for add at back

Um. I like the idea, I think that's a lot of commands though. Despite the principle being easy to understand (l = left, r = right etc) but just seems a lot imo.
+1 this need! Good an idea!
Agree with the idea +1
But could you not position the tires in your desired place then re-park your car?
Read the opening topic Nismo
I read it, but I was confused and just thought it was for traffic surveillance. oopsies Tongue

But yeah after realizing what you meant, +1
Code:
+2
Very nice idea. Would love to see this implemented.
What a perfect idea +1
(2014-12-07 21:17)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
!rbl , for add at left
!rbr ,for add at right
!rbf , for add at front
!rbb , for add at back

Um. I like the idea, I think that's a lot of commands though. Despite the principle being easy to understand (l = left, r = right etc) but just seems a lot imo.

I know it have lots of comands.. its only a constructive idea that might, please others may improve following my idea or give more ideas along this idea Smile
+1 Good idea! Smile
!rbl , for add at left
!rbr ,for add at right
!rbf , for add at front
!rbb , for add at back

+1. Also I think if one of the commands are initiated, [Siren/Caution] should be automatically turned on.
(2014-12-08 14:44)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]Also I think if one of the commands are initiated, [Siren/Caution] should be automatically turned on.

No thanks
(2014-12-08 14:44)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]+1. Also I think if one of the commands are initiated, [Siren/Caution] should be automatically turned on.

That would just spoil everything, revealing the roadblock when you are trying to surprise the suspect
(2014-12-08 15:26)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-08 14:44)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]+1. Also I think if one of the commands are initiated, [Siren/Caution] should be automatically turned on.

That would just spoil everything, revealing the roadblock when you are trying to surprise the suspect

I wouldn't call it a surprise - more of a trick. Wink

Anyhow, caution should be used for alerting upcoming traffic before the suspect. When the suspect is then approaching, it can be turned off.
Sounds like a good and useful idea, +1.

(2014-12-08 14:44)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]Also I think if one of the commands are initiated, [Siren/Caution] should be automatically turned on.
No thanks for this though.
Agreed, but the tire count when placing on your side should be the same as when positioning the roadblock in front of your car
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's