[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Where have i been
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well some of you are asking where have i been the past 3/4 weeks. Well i have had major extensive surgery and been unable to do much since getting home. Have suffered a few setbacks, but each time ive bounced back. Please ONLY open spoiler if you are not squeamish in anyway shape or form, graphic image, some have asked was it painful, yes, some have asked can i walk, yes i can but only short distances. The pain is still, well bl0ody painful, but intime that will ease.

Bloody hell, I wish you the best recoveries Saffy.
Get well soon Saphira.
Get well Saffy ! you have to show Tom junior that you're strong Smile
Get well soon!
Get well soon Saffy!
Hope you'll get well soon Saph!
Oh, get well soon saph!
(2014-12-08 11:16)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]Get well Saffy ! you have to show Tom junior that you're strong Smile

LoL Smile
Its not going to be a boy, it has to be a girl, cant have another Thomas running around lol Smile Smile
(2014-12-08 11:28)Saphira Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-08 11:16)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]Get well Saffy ! you have to show Tom junior that you're strong Smile

LoL Smile
Its not going to be a boy, it has to be a girl, cant have another Thomas running around lol Smile Smile

hahah Biggrin , well For now I'm going to call the baby , Princess Tom Biggrin
That's no good :/
Hope you're feeling better asap Smile
Im getting around, have been out n about thanks to friends etc. Walking is a nightmare and gets to painful after about 45 mins. Physio is living hell at present due to infection that got into the wound site which then came open slightly. Both my sons have been fantastic and so helpful.
Really nice get well wishes Smile Smile ty guys
When get training saph?Nah , Get well soon!
Get well Saffy! You'll be back with us in no time Wink
All the best, Saffy!
Get well and stay strong Saffy Smile
(2014-12-08 11:28)Saphira Wrote: [ -> ]

LoL Smile

its going to be a BOY its simple Wink
I hope that you'll get better soon Saffy! Smile
You're a trooper Saffy! Keep up the hard work and get well soon!!
Get well soon Saphi!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's