[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: MIA from 12.12.2014 ->
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys

Im forced to take a little break from driving for now, atleast ppl who have taken part of my police training did know this is coming ( even some of them tought im lying and all this is bulls**i but its not.

i had to stop driving all most completely due to health problems and thats what this is all about, on friday the 12th im gonna go to that wrist surgery and estimated time to heal is 4 to 6 weeks, can go lil bit ether way but i will know more after the surgery, and in these weeks its clear that i cannot use my wrist where they have been smashing the painful extra bone off from top of my hand

hopefully my hand/wrist health is better after the operation and i can continue driving, atleast in some lvl, also if my hand will heal enough and all this pain will go away then im planning also to continue the basic training but that we will have to see

So you everyone have a nice xmas and new year, and we all will see again in 2015 january.

Thread moved ~ Warped
Well, hope you can enjoy your Christmas regardless of the wrist issues mate, and good luck with your surgery and recovery!
I hope that you'll get a speedy recovery buddy! Smile
Good luck with your surgery.
Don't worry, we understood when you told us. Smile hope you have a speed recovery and see you soon.
Good luck.
Good luck, Blood.
I Good luck! Hope it goes well and merry Christmas.

P's for future reference, nobody thought it was "bullshit". Some were just sceptical as we do get a lot of excuses however, we respected the situation as if it was true. Would of been a little silly doing these sort of maneuvers in your current condition Smile either way, hope it's successful and recover well! See you back training later on in new year! Wink
Reference URL's