[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New Sign.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Simple little idea, when you are medic/rescue or cop, and there happends and accident or you call to an accident, when you arrive you can type !ac and then a sign with !!Accident!! shows op. Just a little idea I saw from reallife.
Moved the thread. In my opinion, the !caution already does the job.
Just thinking, caution is when something is in movement, and accident is when its in area
(2014-12-09 15:56)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Just thinking, caution is when something is in movement, and accident is when its in area

!hazard. Smile

I should just mention that this command should only be used in extreme-ish situations otherwise it sort of weakens its importance.
Caution does this job just fine,
(2014-12-09 15:59)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-09 15:56)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Just thinking, caution is when something is in movement, and accident is when its in area

!hazard. Smile

I should just mention that this command should only be used in extreme-ish situations otherwise it sort of weakens its importance.

But with !hazzard you canĀ“t move around.
That's why, usually, you'd have one person dedicated to using the !hazard, and the other person doing the actual towing.
Isn't there the possibility to place the !hazard in the place you're standing at and that you can move your car , let's say 350m away from it. In case you forgot to remove it, once you left the zone (+350m) it would be automatically removed.

If you're done with the job, !hazard- removes it from where you choosed.
(2014-12-09 16:04)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]That's why, usually, you'd have one person dedicated to using the !hazard, and the other person doing the actual towing.

But what about when you are the only Medic, and all the cops are in a chase? then you got no body to help
Set !hazard up, inform others of danger, wait until other traffic has gone, put !caution on, tow the driver in need of it.
!caution does the job already well enough imo.
!caution and !hazard are just fine.
You can call a COP over to secure the area by either hazard or road block if need be Smile
!caution should already be enough to wake up the drivers that there's something wrong coming up..

I think !caution and !hazard exist mainly to be used on accident scenes.. There's no need for more.
Reference URL's