[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [Cop]Anseth and [COP]Naxxraz (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Hitman8712

● Their LFS Username(s): Volvo360drift , naxxraz
● Their LFS GameName(s): [Cop]Anseth , [COP]Naxxraz

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/copansethandc...azspeeding

● Replay Timestamps:
Worst of it starts from 2:40

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Both Anseth and Naxxraz were speeding heavily, tailgating and drifting. Anseth also did donuts in the middle of the highway, although I was not recording a replay at that point. Unacceptable to break the law just because they think no one is watching.
10/12/2014 - approx 9PM? GMT+12
I'd like to add that early this morning Anseth insulted a player but calling him "IDIOT". I don't have picture of that but I won't make a thread just for one bad word.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Indeed both these players broke road laws as police officers. Anseth sped way worse then Naxxraz, so Anseth will receive a much more stern warning. Both users past doesn't indicate further action so a warning will do.
Anseth will also receive a warning to stop insulting users. In the past two days he has called someone a idiot 3 times.
Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's