[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Inactive] Basic Training - Volvo360drift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Volvo360drift
Nickname: WsD Anseth
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): norwegian
Hello,

I'm pointing out that the account you have listed/connected on the forums is sivert96. This account is banned due to the money of the account being below -5000.

The account you are using in the template is eligible with a complete test etc however, are you signing up for someone else or are both accounts owned by you and are linked?
Alright, your account is linked to Sivert96 and Anseth however, Volvo360drift is eligible to be trained.

Please make sure your details are up to date in future and follow the rules to avoid possible complications. Thanks.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read the rules and i understand! Smile
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Okei Smile have a good christmas too you all! Smile
The 21 day period to complete training is over, this thread will now be closed. Please take more responsibility with your training application in the future! If you still require training please open a new application.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's