[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Archived by Pipa) Refund Request - Frozen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Your LFS Username: Chriship

- Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.filedropper.com/refundrequestfrozen

Date & Time: Today - 10.21 UTC
- Replay Timestamps:

23:23: I pass [COP] KooKoo

23:27: !Chase initiated

23:28: Spectated for restricted zone.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

Unfair fine at all (€300), as seen in this refund request too:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...ght=pitted

A similar situation happens, which is also unfair and that refund request got approved.

Reasons to approve the refund:

- I didn't run from the police,
- No one knows if I could escape or not,
- He shouldn't keep the speeding fine since he didn't do anything for it or anything fair for it. (i.e. a traffic stop)

~F
You couldn't have waited a minute?

2014-12-13 10:38:02 UTC One (Jamaica) *HOST* chriship was refunded 300€ by ‹Chuck› (offline)
(2014-12-13 10:39)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]You couldn't have waited a minute?

2014-12-13 10:38:02 UTC One (Jamaica) *HOST* chriship was refunded 300€ by ‹Chuck› (offline)

The fact of you telling me it was a fair fine and that you "would of have given me" the money but its up to him to decide made me make this refund request, its not that i couldn't wait, you just made me clear it was not going to be refunded.
(2014-12-13 10:41)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]The fact of you telling me it was a fair fine and that you "would of have given me" the money but its up to him to decide made me make this refund request, its not that i couldn't wait, you just made me clear it was not going to be refunded.

I have debated this with Chuck via !tc.

The main reason why he felt it was unfair, was due to the fact that you had no choice to run in the end.

My reasoning was that you got yourself in that position yourself. You recklessly went past a cop and got specced due to your own mistake. Hence why the mentioning the link up there has no relevance to this.

We both however agreed that it would be a waste of time to look into this more extensively and saw no harm in refunding you the 300€. So if you want to save this case for future reference, then you should not as the verdict might be different.
Thanks, you can archive this.
Refund request has been completed - Moved to Archives
Reference URL's