[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ¿PS4 or XboxOne? Or PC ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I want to make some questions and im needed of an advice. Well for christmas i want something new.. but , what ??
The question is , what is more good or what do you prefer and why ? Ps4 or XOne ?
Next gen or new pc ?

I have to say , only one of my friends have a computer and play there, all other were playing in next gen... and most of they play PS4..

Wich one do you prefer ?
That is to say, the pisspoor and the xbone. I don't think the 8th generation of video game consoles is that much better than the 7th.

Personally I don't have any consoles except for classic stuff like the PS1, #pcmasterrace #forthewin
Always PC for me. But I would like a console to go with it, and that would be the Xbox One for me, if I were to get a 'next-gen' console.

(2014-12-15 17:36)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I don't have any consoles except for classic stuff like the PS1, #pcmasterrace #forthewin

(2014-12-15 17:52)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Always PC for me. But I would like a console to go with it, and that would be the Xbox One for me, if I were to get a 'next-gen' console.

Yep , but , if your friends were in "next gen" and in ps4... mmm
But its your opinion and thanks for it Smile
Well in your case i'd go for the PS4, as you seem to want it the most.
If you are 15 years old or lower > Xbox/PS
If you are 16 years old or above > PC

This will be best for everybody.
(2014-12-15 18:31)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Well in your case i'd go for the PS4, as you seem to want it the most.

Yes , but no.
What is more cheap.

For example , 800e for a pc or 400e for PS4. What is more cheap in long time? Think you have to pay Plus...games... hum...
Never compare a PC to a Console! D:

I have an Xbox, but because both are so new you might not enjoy it so much.

Lets just call them 'betas' for instance, because they still have many OS and interface flaws, well the Xbox does.

U recommend Xbox though.
PCAllGames+PS4SonyGames=Master!

PC is microsoft all games same with XboxOne FAIL!

my opinion is legend!
A good pc beats any current console.
Get a SNES
Since I just sold my ps3 with like 90% loss of value, that was my last console ever. PC parts last longer and the games do as well.
If you have more friends on ps4 just go for it, easy Smile It depends of what you prefer, games or friends, at least for me it is better playing a shitty game with friends and have fun than playing a supergraphicshiperpr0legendgame alone
(2014-12-16 11:08)Polete Wrote: [ -> ]..it is better playing a shitty game with friends and have fun than playing a supergraphicshiperpr0legendgame alone

This Tongue
(2014-12-16 11:08)Polete Wrote: [ -> ]If you have more friends on ps4 just go for it, easy Smile It depends of what you prefer, games or friends, at least for me it is better playing a shitty game with friends and have fun than playing a supergraphicshiperpr0legendgame alone

Then find yourself some non-peasant friends Biggrin
Of course PC..
Reference URL's