[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Archived by Howlin) Report for RacerSS (Approved by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: odda

● Their LFS Username(s): RacerSS
● Their LFS GameName(s):Mr.AD™ #35 [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.filedropper.com/finedfornoreason

● Replay Timestamps:2.42.20

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Got fined for careless driving when i was driving straight past him under the speedlimit.

He even said to me in pm after that there was no point in report this since he wouldnt want to waste the admins time.
(2014-12-17 18:54)odda Wrote: [ -> ]He even said to me in pm after that there was no point in report this since he wouldnt want to waste the admins time.

Hi,

Yepp, That's true. Here is a shot :

http://s21.postimg.org/6vl9l3987/lfs_00000274.jpg

The fine is legit IMO, and it's just 30€ and there is no point from this report. that's why I tried to contact you.

Regards
dude watch the replay and see if that even happen at that time Smile

and im not report cuz of the fine, im reporting since ur abusing ur position as cop.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi there, the officer in regards to this report did indeed fine you for the wrong thing. As you pass him I see no sliding or drifting. Just smoky tires and there is no category for that nor does it lie under careless driving.
I will warn MR.AD with a in game message and you will need to be refunded the money via a Leader or Chuck.
This thread will be moved to the refund request area.
Thanks mate Smile i dont need a refund for such a samll amount, just glad you took the time to check the replay.
Since this has been approved and you do not wish to be refunded I shall archive it.

Your refund request has been approved. Please contact a Leader for your refund.

Thank you.

Refund request has been completed - Moved to Archives
Reference URL's