[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: City Driving Police National Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ladies & gents,

I remember people posting about having a Police computer so that you could track suspects records and have a danger rating ect. I have currently put together a little database system for testing.

If you have an gmail account and wish to help me with testing and start adding data to the computer please send me a Personal Message. I will get back to you on whether you were successful on joining the testing branch.

Many thanks,
~Bez
[RDSR] Louis and I proposed the idea of a proper system to the Leaders last year iirc. It got accepted, but I never got around to coding it. If this is popular, then I wouldn't mind coding a proper system with UI that cops can use. Also, if Chuck wouldn't mind, then I could use the JSON format of the 'Last Tickets' page to somehow automatically add tickets to the database. Only problem with this is that it doesn't output the usernames.
I quite like the idea. Hopefully the testing and usage of something like this could result in something official for the servers.
That is quite a neat suggestion. +1
I love the idea, hope it works well guys Smile +1
Database has been updated. Slots are still open if you wish to help us enter information into the database.

I greatly appreciate Nick and Martys help on the sum's to get the percentages working correctly!
Reference URL's