[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - misu2048
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: misu2048
Nickname: Phil Fish
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): I want to see if I can do anything with the 360 controller. I have "voided" my last request due to RL problems. I have changed my car to FXO and improved my skills a bit. I can't really guarantee anything successful because I am a failure, but I just want to give it another try, since I used to find copping very fun. You will be able to find me on the server tommorow from 9 GMT to about 5 or 6. I won't be able to get trained on saturdays because I will be cleaning my house. I don't want to try sunday either because of the same problem. I will be able to get on the next week most of the time. I would like to get trained ASAP. I passed my written exam. Thanks in advance.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Yes I read it, I understand it. I think that without reading it it's not possible to pass the written test Tongue
if any trainer is available and wants to train me, here's my steam page
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I sent a PM to both Polete and Connor. Hope you guys reply soon!
Training Unfinished

Date: 19.12.2014

Lead Trainer: Polete [T]

Continue from: Pit

Notes: Gave the trainee some days to improve his driving skills.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 22.12.2014

Trainer(s) Present: Luke [T], Olli [AS] & Daniel [AS]

Assistance Present: TigR [CA] & Destroyer [CA]

Lead Trainer: Olli [AS]

Good Points: Most of your maneuvres were okay and you performed them to an acceptable level. You were also fully aware of the Cop 1&2 Guideline, which is nice. You improved during the training session a lot.

Improvements: You should really improve on your general car control. You ended up sliding around and crashing into different objects several times. Your tires were also heating up badly during the final chase. Your map awareness was not good enough. Try to work on the maneuvres, especially on pits, most of them were ok, though you can still improve.

Try to work on your throttle and brake control, as well as on your awareness of other cops in your chase. Stay focused on the road and on your surroundings, you ended up concentrating on the suspect too much and ended either crashing or losing control of your car.

Notes: Also you were using !stop quite often and it's not really necessary. Don't take the results too personally, after working on the things i mentioned in the improvements section you'll end up improving a lot.

Authorized by Luke.
[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 21 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's