[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban me , please.. (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey , i'm now banned , and i'm sorry for what i have done .... But please unban me... reason I was banned was because i rammed.. But thats a lie... Maybe once , but i said sorry.... This is one of the best servers on LFS , and i don't wanna crash anymore, and i will follow the rules... Smile So please unban me ! Smile

Kazuki
No. You rammed me in pitlane then drove off like I wouldn't recognize my car has been damaged. You were also following chases, causing a series of crashes and would wait until the person that you crashed into says something to you. Meaning they have to ask for an apology when you should say it.
I said sorry for that... and i drove away at once the cops said it.. And I always pay for the crashes , and think that is an apology... So please , want happen again..
Denied. You didn't say sorry infact you laughed at me instead.
When i said "LOL" ? That was too another person.... Not you.. That was to my friend... just ask him if you want to...
because he lagged...
he said ''lol'' to me, because i got a lag...
You still didn't say sorry to me an were causing havoc among Montana.
I'm pretty sure I said sorry.... But if i don't give me an other chance... and sure it was me that crashed you in pit ??
(2012-01-10 19:16)Kazuki Wrote: [ -> ]and sure it was me that crashed you in pit ??

I'm positive.
Sorry for that... I can give you some money on the server for the crash or something....
I don't want your bribe. What I wanted from you was to follow the rules and you didnt. If you feel your ban was wrong feel free to open an unban appeal.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's