[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Elite Dangerous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: EliteDangerous_Logo2.png]

Elite: Dangerous is a space adventure, trading, and combat simulator that is the fourth installment in the Elite video game series. Piloting a spaceship, the player explores a realistic 1:1 scale open world galaxy based on the real Milky Way, and the gameplay is open-ended. The game is the first in the series to feature massively multiplayer gameplay, with players' actions affecting the narrative story of the game's persistent universe, while also retaining single player options. It is the sequel to Frontier: First Encounters, the third game in the Elite series, released in 1995.

Having been unable to agree to a funding deal with a publisher for many years, the developer began its Kickstarter campaign in November 2012. Pre-release versions of the game have been playable by backers since December 2013, and the game was released for Windows on 16 December 2014.

I've started playing it since the release - are there any other people here playing it aswell? If so mind sharing your Commander names? So we can play together some times and / or share information?

Nameslist:
- Joan Randall (Kayla)
- Howlin (Howlin)
- Mike Bez (Bez)
- KaraK (KaraK)

I'll add some screenshots below in the spoiler.

Mike Bez here! If i can ever get on the servers id play with you guys...
Nice =) Howlin and me are still near the (after-release) starting system LHS 3447 - nice area around there =P
(2014-12-20 12:02)Kayla Wrote: [ -> ]Nice =) Howlin and me are still near the (after-release) starting system LHS 3447 - nice area around there =P

Yeah i'm quite near to that system. Been trying out bounty hunting haha.
KaraK Thumbup1
Great game so far. And I'm still doing the tutorials :'D
Might get this game after christmas,cant afford atm.
Looks fun Smile
Some nice streamers on twitch I found and quite enjoy watching them:

http://www.twitch.tv/londongaming4fun (playing with keyboard & mouse - mainly exploring)
http://www.twitch.tv/elitevsgaming (playing with a X52 HOTAS - mainly bounty hunting / pirating)
Just dropping off some screenshots (Click to View)
Huge bump.

Me and Viper have been playing a lot of this lately, figured i'd share some screenshots and maybe find out if anybody else here is still playing?

Shots i've taken over the past week or so. (Click to View)
Reference URL's