[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Eve Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ive started playing Eve Online again, wondering if anyone else are playing it here.

WHAT IS EVE ONLINE?
EVE Online is a massively multiplayer online game set 23,000 years in the future. As an elite spaceship pilot, you will explore, build, and dominate across a universe of over 7,000 star systems. Sandbox gameplay and advanced skill-based progression provide you with a truly unique experience as you rise to power among the stars.

The possibilities are endless in EVE Online:
Takes sides in factional warfare. Join an alliance and wage epic battles for sovereignty over star systems. Discover wormholes leading to unknown regions of space. Uncover pirate outposts and lucrative resources hidden in the far reaches of the cosmos.

http://www.eveonline.com/universe/

Filmed a mission last night, unfortunately due to music i added this video is blocked in US and Germany.

Latest Eve Online Trailer.
Looks great, Jedi. I must say, I've been always sci-fi fan Smile
I've tried playing before but I gave up after a while Sad

I may try it again though
Thanks Fiets. Same here.
Its a bit steep learning curve on the game but once you get the basics it should be easy to get into.
You play on one server with about 30.000-60.000 other players.

Me and a friend have started a corporation (Eve online's version of guild), only us 2 there now though.
Reference URL's