[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Not much of a report (Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't much of a report, but I think some people do lie (not saying they actually do).

So this happened to me today.I was driving around the [TC] Cruise Server 1, and going on one of the corners of the map, a cop started to chase me. I stopped etc. He told me I was going on the wrong side of the road, I said that I didn't, he said that I crossed the line in the middle of the road, I said that there was no line there. He said that on he's texture pack there is. So he fined me 50 Euros.

So the first thing about this is that cops should ask people they never stopped for going on the wrong side of the road if they have the [TC] road textures, he never did and just fined me straight away. I don't care about that money, he can keep it.

So then I asked other people where I can get the texture pack, they sent me a link (http://city-driving.co.uk/downloads/road.rar). I downloaded it and swapped it with my old texture pack (default). I went to a server again, went around the same corner and there was still no lines.

So I was just wondering about few things:
Did he and few other people lied to me that there are lines?
Or did I download a wrong texture pack?
Or there is some kind of glitch I need to fix?
Or does the cop and other people have wrong texture pack?

The cops name that stopped me was:
I'm sure he's name was either Ras or Ros.

Video Proof of the road:

As far as I know we don't have a 'recommended' texture pack. Some textures have lines in the centre of the road, some don't, it doesn't matter though. You can have whatever textures you like.
(2012-01-10 21:49)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know we don't have a 'recommended' texture pack. Some textures have lines in the centre of the road, some don't, it doesn't matter though. You can have whatever textures you like.

Well he said I was over the lines. How do I know where the hell are the lines in he's texture pack???
You don't, but if you are driving far enough over you won't risk being on the wrongside.
(2012-01-10 21:54)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]You don't, but if you are driving far enough over you won't risk being on the wrongside.

Well I even made sure I wasn't going on the right side.
If you can give us a replay and a time to loo, I can check for you, other than that not much we can do.
(2012-01-10 22:18)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]If you can give us a replay and a time to loo, I can check for you, other than that not much we can do.

dont have a replay anymore:/ oh well. thanks for clearing some things tho Smile

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's