[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic training- Scania v8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username : vdi102
Nickname: scania v8
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): English(Any Time)
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
ive read and understood
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Note: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid151834

You cannot be trained whilst a report is open. You will have to wait until the results are confirmed in the report to decide whether you are still eligible to be trained. If no issues are caused then you may continue.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
The report has been looked in to and you are still eligible for training. Please organise a time with a trainer (considering this thread) and we can get your training sorted.

Thanks
I've concluded the report, training can go ahead whenever a trainer is available to organise it with you.

Cheers
~Howlin
Im available when ever
Alright, well send any Trainer a PM for your desired time.

Please keep this thread under consideration and work around these dates.

Thanks!
Moved to pendings for the time a report concerning you is being checked, Thread link.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ok Can I have training tonight please
Okay, you're ready to be trained again.
Please organize a training session by contacting a trainer, »List of Trainers«

Note that you haven't got much time anymore to complete the training.
I'd like to get it done tonight please
You'll have to be patient I am afraid. You are not the only one that wants training and we are limited on available trainers at the moment. It will be done soon.
Training Information:

Took place on: 04/01/15

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

You handled your car sufficiently at the start of the chase. You kept up with the suspect for a short amount of time and didn't fall for many of his 'tricks'.

Improvements:

There are some significant improvements to work on. It's suffice to say that your general car control was not up to standard, you will really need to work on your cornering. Namely taking better and wider lines into corners. This will allow you to continually accelerate through the corner with the peace of mind that you will not just spin out and crash. Your movements were too jittery and your brake control was not smooth. Keep an eye on your rev limiter, you were revving too high even through high speed corners. Also, later on into the chase, you were accelerating out of corners far too quickly, causing you to drift and heat your tyres. This kept happening until they were red hot. When exiting out of a corner, make sure you're gentle with the throttle, you don't want to over rev and slide too much, especially with a heavy RWD car like the FZ5.

Your awareness of the surrounding objects was not good enough unfortunately. You hit too many barriers, you even hit one going straight on the Highway, keep your car moving smoothly through the high speed corners and constantly take into account the distance away the barriers are ahead of you.

Your awareness of the suspect will need to improve. When Barney U turned, you could not see it until the last moment. This caused you to significantly lose ground on your suspect. You will need to constantly be one step ahead of the suspect's thinking and anticipate what the suspect will do. If you are not sure, then hang back and play it cautiously, don't go rushing into things you're not sure are going to happen.

Overall, I could hardly see many manoeuvres performed on the suspect, which was mainly because you were not close to the suspect for the majority of the chase. I do hope all this advice helps!

Authorised by Luke.

Notes: Please heed this advice and work on everything mentioned before signing up for another session.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's