[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: It's been a hell of a ride...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, folks.

Over the past couple of weeks, I've had time to reflect on myself, and my impact on Street Obsessions. I'm very proud to be one of the "original" members of Street Obsessions, from joining in August 2013. Within said year, I've moved up the ranks, to the position of Team Leader. I've gained teammates and friends, and unfortunately lost some too, along the way.

My main point of concern over the past couple of weeks, is whether or not time has run it's course for me here in Street Obsessions.

Unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that it has.

As of today, I'm forfeiting my rank as Team Leader in Street Obsessions, and I am also forfeiting my membership.

I personally am incredibly sad to leave, however I leave safe in the knowledge that my successor, Kenwood, his assistant, Sebas, and management will ensure that Street Obsessions continues to be one of [TC]'s leading teams.

I honestly cannot say a bad thing about Street Obsessions, nor it's members. I've thoroughly enjoyed every second of my time here at SO, from when I was a recruit, all the way up to now.

Street Obsessions, it's been nothing short of an honour to say that I've been part of such a wonderful team, and I'd like to thank every member, past and present, for making it so.

Godspeed.
Good luck mate. I hope I'll be seeing you still online every once in a while! Smile
Good luck buddy! Was great being a part of SO with you all those moons ago, I wish you the best for whatever you choose to do or wherever you choose to go. Wink
Good luck man, you're leaving as i am joining but we'll make sure to keep the dynasty alive. Smile
Best of luck, you've done a great job!
Good luck my Irish buddy, hope to still see you around the server. You did a fantastic job in SO and pretty sure Ken will be doing a good job too. Keep er' going Ken.
You've certainly made a big impact on the team! Well done and I wish you the best of luck in future! Smile
Good luck in the future!
Good luck Blacktop.
Good luck in the future ... beautifully written.
Good luck.
Good luck BT!
Good luck BT!
Pf , Good Look , u were a good lider Smile !
Good luck.
Good luck BT, you did a great job. And as always, as Titan already stated, beautifully written. I'm going to miss your 'essays' (announcements). Tongue
Good luck man.
Good luck.
Good luck.
Good luck blacktop.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's