[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Games on Kickstarter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I thought this thread would fit right here.

Without more explanations, I'd like to share the Street Tuning Evolution which is currently on Kickstarter, which is a epic street racing game where you can mod your car like never before. Engine by parts, chassis and suspension by parts and the body of the car by parts. It's a must-see!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473...-evolution

Build it - Race it - Crash it - Fix it - Repeat!
Invictus i wont that but, When i was played in Project Torque dead then LevelR dead then Heat Online dead and leave Invictus in 2013! What great game was best PT and LevelR!. Invictus like try make more Arcade in Heat Online and fail updated people leave that game! Closedeyes That was my story so sad... My Invictus Fan!

PT Japan first in 2006
PT: 2007-2010
LVR: 2008-2011
HO: 2010-2013
STE: 2015- to end life? plz!

(SLRR: Street Legal Redline Racing still play with mods in Gom-Team)

Well, Try new STE back game!

$13,722
pledged of $150,000 goal
days to go

$150k too much we have 50 days to go! So no enough to goal? :/

We see.
The OP Game does look like lots of fun, but I can see it needs a tonne of improvement, I would like to see that on steam with improved graphics Smile
Well the game is still far in pre-production state, and absolutely nothing is complete Tongue

If it reaches the goal on kickstarter, there will be lot of improvements, add-ons and maybe a demo at some point. You can read about what all they promise to do for the funds they receive on the kickstarter page.
SLRR was one hell of a game. I hope they get to reboot the series and make something better.
Reference URL's