[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - RacerSS (Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Gal75

● Their LFS Username(s): RacerSS
● Their LFS GameName(s): Mr.Ad

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/badcopreport
● Replay Timestamps: 7.49

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
He was speeding without any good reason.
Without any reason ? I saw the smoke of "Jesus" of which I Already fined him for drifting I knew it was him.

So I tried to catch up, and went 160 km/h, I reduced my speed after that due to the traffic and noticed that he U-Turned, so I decided to let him go this time. You kept tailgating me and said that I was speeding, and said that you're going to report me, I stopped on the side and saw that you was driving on the WW. So I chased you and fined you.

Simple, I see that you're just mad because of the fines that I gave you, of which are totally your fault

Manual Wrote:If someone disappears out of your tracker and is speeding up, you are allowed to speed momentarily to try and get back within laser range. Use your discretion with this but generally, if you are unable to catch up and get within laser range in a few seconds, return to the speed limit and let them go this time.

He wasn't in my laser range, so I tried to catch up.

E:

Your own replay timestamp when I fined Jesus for the first time : 6:00:0

Your own replay timestamp when I stopped you for the first time for speeding : 7:10:0

Your own replay timestamp when I saw the smoke of Jesus : 7:50:0

Your own replay timestamp when you was driving on the wrong way : 8:40:0

I really advice you to read the Rules & Manual before you report peoples, Manual | Rules

This shows a really poor attitude and will only reflect badly on you. As it has right now.

PS...It's not Mr.AD, it's [CSR] Mr.AD Smile

Best Regards
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Nothing wrong with what [CSR] Mr.AD does.

He is allowed to speed up and try to catch up too a suspect so long as the [COP] does not do this for a considerable time.
The [COP] slows down once he realises that he can not get him in his tracker.
He chases you (Gal75) for wrongsiding, nothing wrong with this either.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's