[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: rica98 [3.10 + 3.3] (Report Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RacerSS

● Their LFS Username(s): rica98
● Their LFS GameName(s): DOHC (LAT)

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps: 1:01:00:0
1:04:10:0

Replay Click to open in a new page/download

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 1/2/2015, I join as a backup to help busting DOHC (LAT), I pitted him, first timestamp, then block his way, he aims to my car with full throttle on.

Broke this rule :

Server Rules Wrote:3.10. Force

You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

I kept spectating him even after losing the chase, my trip aswell. after being busted by Dino , he is still ramming the cops [2nd timestamp/screenshot]

So once again, he broke this rule :

Server Rules Wrote:3.3. If the InSim states that you are busted, you are arrested. Wait for instructions from the cop(s) involved.

He doesn't seem to be a new player here, so I want from one of the admins to explain for him that what he done isn't allowed and note that in his URS incase this gets repeated,

Best regards
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

He'll serve a ban for ramming, he is obviously aware of the rules.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's