[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting chris is awesome (Report Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rockclan

● Their LFS Username(s): chris is awesome
● Their LFS GameName(s): Lews Hamilton FAN

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcq46m1mquodya...h.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps: "17:00.00" & "17:18.00" & "17:27.00"

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):
I was cruising around calmly on Server One in my XFG, at timestamp 17:00.00 I was heading towards Highway 1, to do start my basic cruise path around the Aston track. However at timestamp 17:18.00 the user in question is in a chase and decides to pull his handbrake at highspeed coming towards the big sweeping corner. As I come out of that corner I had no sight of him, whilst he was spinning down the wrong side of the road up to a few moments before the impact we had.

Prior to the impact, just a few seconds, my impulse reaction was to frontally steer to the right side of the road, in an attempt to avoid the spinning suspect. Sadly the suspect spun straight to that same part of the track and we had a hard collision. Right after the impact at timestamp 17:27.00 the user writes the chat message ":)" and just drives off.

Now if you look from my perspective you will notice that I don't apply the brakes till after the impact, this is because in the shock reaction, I attempted to avoid the suspect by accelerating and full steer lock to the right, trying to beat him to that part of the track, thus avoiding him. Sadly this didn't turn out the way I hoped. So I typed "I tried to avoid, so sorry Sad" in the chat.

However no reaction but the prior ":)" came from the suspect.

I stood with my wrecked car on the grass for a while and asked him at 2 different occasions if I could get an apology. Sadly the suspect did not apologice.

It's not that I am upset over the collision, but the lack of an apology and the excistance of a ":)" after impact, made me decide to report him.

Thanks for reading this report.

Walter / Rocky
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

Your reaction was fine and understandable, I've watched the chase a few minutes from your replay and his URS, I decided to give him a stern warning about his driving (WW driving despite traffics when the right side was clear for example...) which was not at his best and for not apologising. I wish that he'll improve once he'll confirm my warning in-game.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's