[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: rFactor 2 Beta Spa - 68 F1 (Max Settings @ 1080p)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first few laps, have a gander, cars are a handful, good fun though. any body else tried the beta?

Need to preorder for it right? Also do you have to pay monthly fees?
Concrete walls ftw lol
@ Malibu, you pay each year (35€ if im right), or the game-lifetime for €65.

I'd love to try it though. On the other hand, i'll wait till the FFB issue with the G27 has been fixed. (People have been complaining a bit.. sounds like the thing is vibrating apart)
I paid for the lifetime membership, cost me £60 i think, don't regret it for a second. You can buy into the beta using the cheaper option, if you dont like it you can get a full refund no problem. I've been playing on my g27, yes the ffb is a little noisy but only really when your on the grass, which your not supposed to be on anyway Tongue

this isn't the first game to use this type of effect, dirt3 also used it. honestly the ffb/tire model are awesome and makes driving cars like the f1 68 really hard, but rewarding when you get it right.

going to take some more clips later on, maybe some more f1 68 around monaco, and the newer formula car around sepang.
What's the system requirements? Won't run on this computer but should get a new one soon anyway, and like to see what I would need Tongue
MINIMUM:

CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon x2
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: nVidia 8600 GT or ATI/AMD 3850
Video Memory: 256MB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
DirectX: 9.0c
Storage: 4 GB

RECOMMENDED:

CPU: 3.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 3.0 GHz AMD Athlon II x2 or better
Memory: 4 GB+
Video Card: nVidia 250 GTS or ATI/AMD 4870 or better
Video Memory: 512MB+
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
Storage: 4 GB+
its still dx9, so everyone should be able to get it to run smooth you just need to play around with the settings to see what works best for your computer.
Does look very nice tbh, would love to give it a go is a had a few quid to spare!
looks and sounds amazing.
Reference URL's