[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Need to know why I've been banned?? (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand "your account, your responsibility" And of course, I had a friend over for a few days, and I let him play LFS. I would like to know what it was that he did to get me banned? And how long of a ban? And perhaps how I can get it removed/reduced? I've been playing on TC for many years, never so much as a kick, much less a ban.
pendragon1989 Jamaica Banned 21 days 2014-12-23 19:27:13 2015-01-13 19:27:13 8d 11h 35min Abusive language, use of racial slur

U have been banned for use of language and radial slur(s)
Hello Pendragon1989,

Firstly, can you edit your post to contain essential information found from this thread.
Your 21-day ban has been served. You were banned for:
  • Swearing
  • Being disrespectful
  • Using racial slur/s

Whether this was the cause of your friend or other person, you are responsible for every action taken against your account. You might want to take a closer look at, even though you already know it, Your Account, Your Responsibility information thread.

Furthermore, if you wished for an unban, you should draw more attention to the forum and your unban request.

Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's