[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting rikke__93 (Report Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rockclan

● Their LFS Username(s): rikke__93
● Their LFS GameName(s): J.klingstedt

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/4mzijx6i/downloads/new
● Replay Timestamps:
23:10.00 (Plain dangerous driving/drifting, nothing serious yet)
23:58.00 (Nearly hits Scania V8 with dangerous re-enter)
24:18.00 (By completely ignoring sirens, gets involved in a mayor collision with a cop, because the dangerous drifting made him unable to avoid the cop)
25.20.00 (By still drifting dangerously and again ignoring sirens, he eventually slams into my back when I wait for the chase. Up on asking if he is going to say sorry, he disconnects.)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I was just enjoying a nice cruise on Server One, when after a while coming towards HW1 from the long sweeping corner, I see lots of sirens and cars on the map, at first I nearly lose control, but eventually pull over to the right and immidiatly get smashed from the back by the user in question.

At first I typed "lel" and soon after asked for a sorry, upon which the user disconnected. I am afterwards asked to report the user because he has caused more troubles before.

For a few examples see timestamps.

Thanks for reading this report!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-01-06 14:03)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]23:10.00 (Plain dangerous driving/drifting, nothing serious yet)

As acknowledged, nothing serious and therefore I'm not taking this timestamp into account.

(2015-01-06 14:03)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]23:58.00 (Nearly hits Scania V8 with dangerous re-enter)

This wasn't quite like you described it to be, and the other party of this event was not very much at risk of colliding; the driver drove slowly to the scene. I am disregarding this timestamp.

(2015-01-06 14:03)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]24:18.00 (By completely ignoring sirens, gets involved in a mayor collision with a cop, because the dangerous drifting made him unable to avoid the cop)

The user in question was not at fault in the crash. The main player guilty of this was the police officer driving on the wrong side of the road. The user did not, at any point, leave one's lane when approaching the chase. Of course if the user had been more conscious about the environment around, it would have been good although this timestamp is ignored.

(2015-01-06 14:03)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]25.20.00 (By still drifting dangerously and again ignoring sirens, he eventually slams into my back when I wait for the chase. Up on asking if he is going to say sorry, he disconnects.)

Confirmed. Due to the user's driving, one slightly crashed into your rear but failed to apologise for this and left the server afterwards.

Rikke__93 has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's