[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + reporting Schoomacher (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Username: notomorrow

Their Username: siurdalx
Their IGN: Schroomacher
replay link: http://www.filedropper.com/schroomakerramming

replay timestamps and description:
1:39:15ish first encounter, starts by cutting me off, me honking,
then brakes way too late for turn off, causing collision 1:49:41
1:43:42 he shows up while me and hydro are waiting to turn right, and decides to follow us
give him benefit of doubt, maybe he wants to go that way, we decide to go opposite direction via uturn
he follows....
1:44:20ish, I start driving very erratically to get him to stop or put distance via other vehicles, no dice..
1:44:54, comes flying up on my tail @ 100+mph, passes, proceeds to drive at a slower pace once in front..
1:45:40ish, hydro collides with his left, due to schroom driving too slow, and hydro hitting corner too fast with
bad steering
proceeds to wait till 1:46:10 to continue following us...
1:53:ish does the same to someone in a hatchback, the slow down, get behind, follow, brake check etc...
2:00:30, decides to follow us again even when we try and force him to pass by driving really slowly
at 2:00:43 tries to unsafely pass hydro in the only thin area of that stretch, immediately blames hydro.
at 2:01:00 passes me under bridge, slams on brakes to continue harrassing us.
at 2:01:39 calls me retarded
at 2:03:45 told him 'if you are in a faster car, pass dont tailgate'
at 2:09:40 drives really slow, until I go to pass, then speeds up...
at 2:10:20 rides my tailgate at 140mph, with a hard brake coming up
at 2:10:36, I decide i will go right and try and get rid of him... nope...
2:14:40 hesitant to leave pits now, schroom is lingering trying to follow again, at this point im beyond sick of it.
2:15:30ish in a straight, both hydro an i decide, lets go insanely slow, force him to go around... again no dice.
2:15:47, I try and force my way between him and hydro, he speeds up and stops me..
at 2:17:18 after failing to control his car before a corner where i hit my brakes to get him to back off a bit
he swerves up next to me, and very obviously swerves into my car, knocks me off track, drops gear, goes after hydro
does the same thing to hydro at 2:17:29 just barely 10 seconds later. then says 'Cheers' and drives off..
at the next curve, he decides to come to a stop to further taunt, hydro has had enough and decides its 'no brakes'time
Not going to defend hydros actions, that was an obvious retaliation ram.
2:18:42, tells us 'what you gonna do' while attempting to defuse the situation

2:22:23 he again waits to follow us out of pits
2:23:04 tailgaiting in a corner
2:23:07 rear-ends me while I go to drifters corner
2:23:38 tries to brake check me and fails says 'wtf bruz'
2:24:10 I try and erratically pull into old pits to lose him.. again no use...
2:24:47 I stop to let him go first, again, he slams on brakes and waits...
2:24:58 I tell him to just 'get away from me'
**AT this point, others in the server are getting involved to keep this guy from further harassing us.**
Rocky Sprite shows up to try and distract him so I can cruise in peace.
2:26:13 follows me from old pits to new pits, tailgatting me in pit until i shift p pit
2:27:05 leaves pit at same time, again rockysprite has to physically put his car between us
2:27:10 attempts to brake check me while still in pits
2:27:34 I stop at end of pits, schroom pulls off the side of roads at pit exit to wait AGAIN...
2:27:51, again I try and wait to turn, he turns into oncoming to continue staying near me
AGAIN rockysprite had to step in to prevent him from continuing
2:28:28 I start slowing down as he is coming up fast again.I decide to slow down by idling to a stop
while pulling off the road, again trying to force him to pass and go on... again no dice.\
2:28:54 while almost stopped he finally gets bored and starts driving off
2:29:01 nope, I lied he's not bored yet, comes to a stop AGAIN.
2:29:13 attempts to hit my car once again..again rockysprite steps putting his car between for the third time
2:29:56 again tailgating in corners
2:30:03, I pull OFF the track, he follows, AGAIN..
HERE is where a teammate pulls off a very intentional head on collision as after 2 hours, we are ALL sick of it.
2:31:55 again comes up really fast colliding with my car
2:33:00 inform player report will be made, again ask that he stay away from my car
2:33:50 again follows out of pit after words are exchanged
2:33:57 hydro tries to force the guy to leave us alone by blockin him from getting to me
2:37:30ish the infamous vagisil insult is tossed out which I'm reprimanded for, thats fine I understand
I have already apologized to the TC staff who reprimanded me, as well as admitted what I said was inappropriate.
So That's my report.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Link doesn't work for me, it claims the host is offline. (HTTP 404 Not Found) If you can please use Dropbox or another uploading site that works then that would help us both out. Thanks in the mean time.
If the link works for other admins feel free to do it Smile

Okay it seems to work now and I got the Download. Please be patient as this is a huge report.
-1:39:15ish first encounter, starts by cutting me off, me honking
He indeed cuts you off here.
then brakes way too late for turn off, causing collision 1:39:41
He does brake too late but at the same time you should have been able to see him braking and acted accordingly, he also apologizes twice and does not deserve to be called a nub. "l2dnub".
-1:43:42 he shows up while me and hydro are waiting to turn right, and decides to follow us give him benefit of doubt, maybe he wants to go that way, we decide to go opposite direction via uturn he follows....
Yes he does indeed follow you, while you can drive where ever you want he does so rather dangerous wrong siding twice. He is drifting so it honestly looks like he wants to drift with you at first. No incidents were caused or problems so there is no problem with this. Only had you asked him to not follow you then there is a problem, but you never asked him to stop following.
-1:44:20ish, I start driving very erratically to get him to stop or put distance via other vehicles, no dice..
This would only cause danger to other drivers. You even hit DecoyOne while you were U Turning and failed to apologize.
-1:44:54, comes flying up on my tail @ 100+mph, passes, proceeds to drive at a slower pace once in front..
Indeed he flies up toward your rear end and tail gates you for a short moment, he causes no accident.
-1:45:40ish, hydro collides with his left, due to schroom driving too slow, and hydro hitting corner too fast with bad steering.
Well there is a problem with your statement here. Hydro collides with Shroomacher's left side. This is not Shroomachers' fault via his speed, he was doing 5mph over the speed limit and Hydro could have easily slowed down accordingly for the turn and braked when he started to head towards Shroomacher, but he didn't and Hydro even accelerated way too much and steered towards Shroomacher as he enters the turn. This is Hydro's fault and no apology was given.
-proceeds to wait till 1:46:10 to continue following us...
While this is true you still didn't tell this user to stop following you, he can drive where he pleases.
-1:53:ish does the same to someone in a hatchback, the slow down, get behind, follow, brake check etc...
Again he safely drives with this user up until the 1:54:00 area where he starts to tailgate. When he first stops to let the user pass it was pretty much safe, also tailgating is not a rule breaker it is a road law and should not be reported for it.
-2:00:30, decides to follow us again even when we try and force him to pass by driving really slowly
Don't quite see here when you both attempt to slow down for him, your speeds range from 60-80mph, and Notomorrow even attempts to pass on the right which is dangerous. But I do see when he tries to overtake on a turn he hits Hydro slightly and doesn't apologize.
-at 2:00:43 tries to unsafely pass hydro in the only thin area of that stretch, immediately blames hydro.- Same as above.
-2:01:00- Hydro intentionally full on rams Shroomacher, this is judged by him steering full towards him with full acceleration, no brakes were used and then Hydro tries to tell him to move but Shroomacher is parked safely enough for traffic to pass with no problems. Hydro should not ram intentionally and I also like how you didn't include this time stamp.
-at 2:01:39 calls me retarded- Confirmed.
-at 2:03:45 told him 'if you are in a faster car, pass dont tailgate'- Waste of Timestamp
-at 2:09:40 drives really slow, until I go to pass, then speeds up...- Waste of Timestamp
-at 2:10:20 rides my tailgate at 140mph, with a hard brake coming up- Again waste of Timestamp he causes no danger and barely tailgates. There is nothing wrong with this except the road law factor.
-at 2:10:36, I decide i will go right and try and get rid of him... nope...- Pointless Timestamp
-2:14:40 hesitant to leave pits now, schroom is lingering trying to follow again, at this point im beyond sick of it.- Yet again a pointless Timestamp, if you want a user to stop following you, you simply ask him to stop which you didn't.
-2:15:30ish in a straight, both hydro an i decide, lets go insanely slow, force him to go around... again no dice.
-2:15:47, I try and force my way between him and hydro, he speeds up and stops me..
Nothing wrong here with Shroom as you try to overtake in a rather dangerous location.
-at 2:17:18 after failing to control his car before a corner where i hit my brakes to get him to back off a bit he swerves up next to me, and very obviously swerves into my car, knocks me off track, drops gear, goes after hydro- Indeed he intentionally brakes and swerves you off the road at the same time brake checking is dangerous and as you see just eggs people on.
does the same thing to hydro at 2:17:29 just barely 10 seconds later.- Also confirmed.
-at the next curve, he decides to come to a stop to further taunt, hydro has had enough and decides its 'no brakes'time. Not going to defend hydros actions, that was an obvious retaliation ram.
This should have never been done, retaliation rams are not tolerated and just cause more problems then they actually solve.
-2:22:23 he again waits to follow us out of pits
By now you should definitely be telling him ( Please don't follow us.)
-2:23:38 tries to brake check me and fails says 'wtf bruz'- Confirmed.
-:24:58 I tell him to just 'get away from me'
Now this is counted as harassment as he was finally told to leave you alone but fails to do so.
**AT this point, others in the server are getting involved to keep this guy from further harassing us.**
Rocky Sprite shows up to try and distract him so I can cruise in peace.
Nice gesture but it could have gone bad no one should get involved.
-2:26:13 follows me from old pits to new pits, tailgatting me in pit until i shift p pit- Confirmed.
-2:27:05 leaves pit at same time, again rockysprite has to physically put his car between us
Now this user is in danger because he tries to get involved. This just makes the situation worse.
-2:27:10 attempts to brake check me while still in pits- Confirmed.
-2:27:34 I stop at end of pits, schroom pulls off the side of roads at pit exit to wait AGAIN...- Confirmed
-2:27:51, again I try and wait to turn, he turns into oncoming to continue staying near me- Confirmed.
AGAIN rockysprite had to step in to prevent him from continuing
This is not safe for rockysprite. Now Shroomacher is passing him on the right making it dangerous.
-2:29:13 attempts to hit my car once again..again rockysprite steps putting his car between for the third time
He doesn't attempt to hit your car he is just driving on the right side while you are wrong side. You then overtake then he starts to tailgate.
-2:30:03, I pull OFF the track, he follows, AGAIN..
HERE is where a teammate pulls off a very intentional head on collision as after 2 hours, we are ALL sick of it.
Again! This type of behavior is not tolerated. They do not defuse situations they make them worse and enrage the person harassing you.
-2:31:55 again comes up really fast colliding with my car- He doesn't
hit your car but barely attempts to.

So with this massive time stamp list gone through, I didn't include ones that were just pointless towards the end.

For Hydro, he will be receiving a ban as he rams Shrommacher 3 times one of the time stamps not being included and trying to blame Shroom telling him to move out of the way when he really turned right towards Shroom at full acceleration with no braking. No apology was given for this. Also a confirmable warning will be give to this user due to his license plate having profane language, which is not acceptable on our servers.

For Shroomacher, He will also receive a ban. Everything is okay in the beginning. But when you initially tell him to leave you alone it then becomes harassment. He follows you, pushes you off the road, and brake checks you slightly at times. All in all this is harassment and is not tolerated.

Now for you NoTomorrow, your name calling did not help the situation. Yes Shroommacher brakes on the Highway causing an accident but he apologizes twice, you continue to say "l2dnub'' which is offensive. This most likely caused the whole situation to go down, it was provocative. Shroommacher doesn't even appear to be following you as he was heading to the pits in front of you. Not following you whatsoever. Warped already told you in game not to insult, so I will not give another warning. But you should have never called him a nub. He was nice to apologize twice.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's