[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - SparcK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username : driftslide
Nickname: SparcK
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Most of the time/English
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Yep, I read it and I understand it Smile
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 10/01/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Luke [T], Howlin [T]

Assistance Present: Destroyer [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your PITs got better as the chase went on. You eventually realised that you needed to take a wider angle and use more force to spin the suspect out. You took the opportunities to PIT in the corners well and you saw when to take action when the perfect angle had opened up.

Your awareness improved as the chase went on, however it was not so good at the start. It was good to see you eventually kept an eye on this as when there were late U turns, you anticipated the turn, thus allowing you to catch up with the suspect.

Your general car control was good and you kept up with the suspect for the majority of the chase. I could see that you realised the correct lines to take into which corner. You adapted well to the ever-changing camber of Westhill and the contrast of high-speed and tight corners. What I will say is that you need to be careful in tighter corners, you still seemed a little jittery on the brakes and when turning.

Improvements:

You will have to practice your PITs if you want them to be more secure and consistent. Just remember to pre-calculate the distance and speed of the suspect before making a move on them.

You took a while to realise which lines to take into the corners; just work on your corner entries and your corner exits will be even better than they were.

Authorised by Luke.

Notes: In general, I think you will need more experience before signing up for Advanced training, so please adhere to all advice!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's