[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: Bez (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: RacerSS

● Their LFS username(s): mikebez
● Their in-game nickname(s): Bez [COP]

● Main reason(s):
Manual Wrote:do not move until the suspect has passed, and if any cops are near, until they have passed too.

● Replay and/or screenshot link:
Screenshots (Click to View)
Replay
● Replay timestamps:First incident @ 29:44

Second incident @ 46:32

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 1/10/2015 | ~8:30? UTC+1
Hello Mr.AD,

I'm sorry that you feel I have done something wrong.

@ 23:10:0 My aim for this maneuver was to slow you down enough so Dino could come behind you and box you against the barrier. This was in no way a road block as i was moving the whole time. I've used this maneuver many of times with no complains from anyone. Its just a shame that your speed didn't decline faster. This caused Dino to run into the back of you.

@ 39:05:0 You had just used a Uturn maneuver so i proceeded to turn around. I tapped my mouse button a tiny bit. Again my intentions here were not to perform a roadblock although i was stopped. This didn't have any negative effect for you or any damage towards your car.

I hope you understand. I did try talk to you on the servers about the incidents but I was in another chase then went AFK

~Bez
Is the replay uploaded?
A bit embarrassing when the reportee has to deliver a replay and timestamps I must say..

>Replay<

First incident @ 29:44

Second incident @ 46:32
(2015-01-11 14:42)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]A bit embarrassing when the reportee has to deliver a replay and timestamps I must say..

Thank you for uploading! I could not upload it yesterday..

Updated post #1
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2015-01-10 19:55)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]First incident @ 29:44

He obviously joined your chase, put himself into position and waited for the chase to arrive. He has no obligation to let you pass, since his aim is to bust you.

You saw him in the middle of the road, braked too late and rearended him.

(2015-01-10 19:55)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]Second incident @ 46:32

He noticed you doing a u turn, turned around aswell and was waiting for you. Your speed was low, he was not doing a roadblock and his aim again is to block you, so i see no issue here.

Frankly i fail to see the point of this report. No action taken.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's