[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Ramming ... (Report Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: w7shtni3oonk

● Their LFS username(s):They are multiple users:

(GEENTL,KooNKrs,mr.3qdh)

● Their in-game nickname(s):

(! aBo34aRy - ,¦¦¦ KòóÑKàð - MR.3QDH)

● Main reason(s): ramming and not using english in main chat

● Replay and/or screenshot link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unjqcq1weyum2y...R.mpr?dl=0

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
Yesterday, 10/1/2015
but i don't remember the time , and it happend in the second server.

● Replay timestamps:

45:56 : starts from here
46:40 : Here i though he will overtake me from the right so i took the left lane and he rammed me from the side i manged to control my car but he lost it and spin out and he was mad about that Sad he didn't even talk to me and i contacted him on his own TS server and i said i'm sorry and he said its ok
47:52 : Here KoonKrs Friend of ! aBo34aRy was trying to ram me but i manged to run away, i was him following me to fast
48:32 : Here they both pit and change the car to a faster car so they can chase me and ram me! Sad
48:42 : Here thier friend MR.3QDH manged to block me and i had to go WW so i don't ram him and u can see he used his handbrake and hard brakes and left turned on me !
48:50 : and now they both ram me and run away i tried to talk with them in english but they won't answer, even i had to talk to them in ARABIC but they are still won't behave!
49:17 : i tried to run away but they are already there ...
49:25 : he rammed me again ... and the other guy (MR.3QDH) tried to do that but he rammed his friend.
49:34 : and then the last guy decided to ram me at full speed ... and then u flipped out of the barrier and i went offroad
they kept telling me that u cant do anything even if you report we know all of the admins in tc and they can't even fine us , i didn't want to make a fight but all what i did is i tried to use the command !tc to call and admin but i got no answer, so all this is what left for me, reporting

i hope u understand Heart

~5looD
1- you are a big liar.
2- its starts from 46:31 min. when abo34ary trying to go away from you from the left . you turn on him from the left and crash him that was your fault and you didnt tell sorry at least.
3- You didnt come to our ts server and said sorry to abo3zary and he didnt tell you its ok
4- you hit us before alot of time and we didnt report you
5- when I (MR.3QDH) block the road . u know that was for fun and u laugh (hhhhhhhhh) and didnt tell anything and u laugh again
6-u didnt talk to us in citydriving server in english or arabic and we didnt use arabic in the room
7- we didnt tell u that we know the admins of citydriving and they cant fine us ..u are a big liar
8- all of that was your fault.
9- if u want to contact with us here is out ts server (Ts.arab-ent.com) . and i am sure that u have the name of it and u come in it ...

there is a replay and the admins will decide ........

MR.3QDH \ KOONKRS \ ABO34ARY
[Image: 14209862041.jpg]

Here is out ts server.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-01-11 08:55)w7shtni3oonk Wrote: [ -> ]46:40 : Here i though he will overtake me from the right so i took the left lane and he rammed me from the side i manged to control my car but he lost it and spin out and he was mad about that Sad he didn't even talk to me and i contacted him on his own TS server and i said i'm sorry and he said its ok

Well, cars here usually overtake on the left side of a lane. I'm not quite satisfied with the fact that you believed him to overtake on the right, because he was visibly driving on the left side for a considerable long time before car contact; before you steered leftwards.

About what happened on TeamSpeak, either you apologised or not, it is something I cannot confirm due to a lack of evidence.

(2015-01-11 08:55)w7shtni3oonk Wrote: [ -> ]47:52 : Here KoonKrs Friend of ! aBo34aRy was trying to ram me but i manged to run away, i was him following me to fast

Confirmed, he was indeed trying to ram you but failed.

(2015-01-11 08:55)w7shtni3oonk Wrote: [ -> ]48:32 : Here they both pit and change the car to a faster car so they can chase me and ram me! Sad

Certainly as seen below.

(2015-01-11 08:55)w7shtni3oonk Wrote: [ -> ]48:42 : Here thier friend MR.3QDH manged to block me and i had to go WW so i don't ram him and u can see he used his handbrake and hard brakes and left turned on me !

Confirmed. He indeed turned into your path which consequently made you to roll over.

(2015-01-11 08:55)w7shtni3oonk Wrote: [ -> ]48:50 : and now they both ram me and run away i tried to talk with them in english but they won't answer, even i had to talk to them in ARABIC but they are still won't behave!

Confirmed. Both of the cars immediately, upon seeing you, headed into you; rammed you. No matter were you using a "laughing" bind, ramming is not allowed and you were certainly being bullied and harassed on the server. It also sums it up—that you were not happy—that you reported them.

(2015-01-11 08:55)w7shtni3oonk Wrote: [ -> ]49:17 : i tried to run away but they are already there ...

True.

(2015-01-11 08:55)w7shtni3oonk Wrote: [ -> ]49:25 : he rammed me again ... and the other guy (MR.3QDH) tried to do that but he rammed his friend.

Confirmed. Each of them tried to ram you, but as it happened at the same time, it looked quite goofy.

(2015-01-11 08:55)w7shtni3oonk Wrote: [ -> ]49:34 : and then the last guy decided to ram me at full speed ... and then u flipped out of the barrier and i went offroad
they kept telling me that u cant do anything even if you report we know all of the admins in tc and they can't even fine us , i didn't want to make a fight but all what i did is i tried to use the command !tc to call and admin but i got no answer, so all this is what left for me, reporting

Confirmed. One of the users harshly rammed you which was devastating as it led you to fly out of bounds.

GEENTL has received a warning.
KooNKrs has received a ban.
Mr.3qdh has received a ban.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's