[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cop location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi just a quick suggestion could u please make the !c location bind to!x location bind so other cops in chase cant see as sometimes misguides u and sends u the wrong way [hence losing chase tthankyou hope to hear back from u soon ganji
I agree.
(2015-01-12 15:17)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I agree.

Me too.
I agree that too.
Agreed +1
Keep !cdirection but add !xdirection. !cdirection is very useful for communication for roadblocks etc in my opinion Smile
I would have to agree on that one, i played cop a few days ago after not playing since command was added and i really got confused with all the location spam in cop chat.
Have to agree on this, reduces the constant spam on cop chat when theres many chases.
Sorry for bump this , but I think that this is a great suggestion.

When server is full of cops nd chases , the command !cdirection is helpfull , but sometimes it can be frustating with lot of chases.

Adding !xdirection can help for know where every cop in the chase is , and no spam the general chat.
I've already asked Elmo, he's working on things. This should become a feature eventually Smile
(2016-05-15 21:13)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]I've already asked Elmo, he's working on things. This should become a feature eventually Smile

I hope it's Luke's suggestion which is going to be featured Biggrin

(2015-01-12 16:17)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Keep !cdirection but add !xdirection. !cdirection is very useful for communication for roadblocks etc in my opinion Smile
Reference URL's