[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: Try Drifter (Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: RacerSS

● Their LFS username(s): Try Drifter
● Their in-game nickname(s): TQS Drifter

● Main reason(s): Causing 2x Accidents without appologizing
● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?3gp5sctvvfd33m2
● Replay timestamps: 5:10:0
6:20:0

● Description of incident (inc date & time): 13:50 14/01/2015
Umm ,personaly dont rimember any of this but im gonna look at it Wink

the first timestamp,i braked after being pushed to the side by maxx11 and i was a bit confused about what happened so i looked left making my braking slower,
The second timestand was purely the cause of lag,(i dont know what else it could have been)

And i would recommend for YOU to at least try to sort the case out instead of saying ''theres a surprize on the forum for you''
if any harm was done, i am sorry for it.
P.S. There are two lanes on the highway Wink
TimeStamp : 6:00:00
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
First Timestamp: As the user has stated above he was nudged out of the road by another driver being careless, this was simply the case of him getting his bearings. An apology may have been nice but I don't think required in this situation since you didn't actually crash due to him or any of the other users being in the road. Also i'll point out that you didn't seem to care about it at the time because you didn't say anything.

Second Timestamp: There did seem to be lag at work here, I think in this case the user had driven safely past you from his point of view and from yours and everybody else, he had hit you. He didn't apologise because from his point of view nothing had actually happened that was caused by him.

In my opinion none of this warrants action taken against try drifter and i'd also like to point out that what he said in his above post should be taken into account: "And i would recommend for YOU to at least try to sort the case out instead of saying ''theres a surprize on the forum for you'' ". Both occasions you said nothing and even after the second incident you instantly decided to report him which would be fine as from your point of view he had rammed you however, he had no opportunity to explain himself to you as you made no complaint towards him nor did you ask him why he might have rammed you.

In the future, please try to communicate with the user before making a report, it saves my time, it saves your time and it probably saves both you and the user at hand a lot of stress. Make sure to refer to this: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid148498

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's