[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - jezzu1 (Report Archived by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: Verke

● Their LFS username(s): jezzu1
● Their in-game nickname(s): JezZu " -

● Main reason(s): Ramming

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0ul2mlx9b9hxp...g.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: 6:14:20.00->

● Description of incident (inc date & time) During chase he didn't have any attempt to move for sirens and then during corner rammed me against wall which made me flip on my roof and lose chase. No sorry was given or any reaction at all. (After talking to him it seems he gave sorry but can't see it in my replay and it must have been a lot later)
I wasnt driving, was my sister and she is newbie and didnt see that chase so she blocked the way becouse she was going slowly but it isnt ram i though. Anyway im sorry for that.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi there, if Jezzu had his sister driving or anyone else it is still his account and his responsibility.
With that being said you can clearly see this was a accident and not intentional the vehicle doesn't steer towards you Petsu. Only problem here was not moving for sirens. Also I didn't see no sorry given at the time of the incident or after.

I will issue a warning and in game message for said actions.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's