[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Rynno666 (Report Archived by Stephen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: smirkysmoke

● Their LFS username(s): Rynno666
● Their in-game nickname(s): SHAUN SMITH UK DEBT (in last part "Giorgi Tevzadze ™" and "Rynno")

● Main reason: causing accidents, provocing(accidents), harassing

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/rynno2

● Replay timestamps:
05:10 exits pitlane
06:05 on track for 50(fifty!!!)seconds... tries to cut me off, brakes infront of me, hits another car
07:08 drifting in pitlane
07:50 sees me, uturns middle of street causing accident, parks half a meter infront of me
08:50 i drive off, he follows me
11:58 car infront of him spins, he keep honkin, drifting close, causing accident at 12:16
14:53 drifters are CLEARLY visible, he decides to full throttle ram into KarLsson demanding a sorry with a "?"
28:48, 29:00, 29:12, 29:30, drifting in pitlane, pit, drift, pit, drift....
30:16 minor nudge plus apology, still on purpose
35:30 no need to pass that close in that corner, just another provocation... as in the following and at
36:00 again waiting in the middle of the road, as soon as i pass accelerates
36:20 waiting again... i warn him: ""SHAUN SMITH UK DEBT - stay away from me pls. one more hit and i report u again.""
... keeps following and finally at
37:35 almost crashes into chase cause he is so focused on provocing
40:10 following drives between warrior and me, brakechecks again in chicane
42:20 heading wrongway for no reason
42:30 another (almost) crash

● Description of incident (29.12.2014(yes, two weeks ago), 21:15 CET)
see above explanations, ridiculous amount of incidents as always. i believe he actually came back from a ban just that day or one/two days before.
i saved replay and due to upcoming new years eve, and with the slight hope he might actually grow up, i decided to give him a last chance and not report him again.
but after todays incidents i see no more reason why someone like that should still be able to play on TC. He is causing trouble EVERY SINGLE TIME he is online. therefore the delay of the report.

________________________________________________________________________________​__________________________

nothin major (Click to View)
________________________________________________________________________________​__________________________

now called "Giorgi Tevzadze ™"
● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/rynno4

● Replay timestamps:
02:30 pulls out infront of two cars, heavy crash, but apology
06:30 heavy head on going wrongway, not touching the brake at all
06:45 technically not his fault, still he could have avoided it, did not.
13:00 Rynno took over from Giorgi Tevzadze ™
15:50 interferes with a chase/tows the cop
20:41 blocks left lane to then force the xfr onto grass/almost into cop
21:20 driving with pitlimiter just to w8 for someone/me, then follows and starts honking, overtakes just to
22:25 slow down infront of me
22:50 i want to overtake, he accelerates, i back off.. and so on until i uturn 2 times to get rid of him
24:30 he waits at truckstop just to provoce again, and brake infront
25:22 i ask him to stay away from me
26:00 another overtake followed by slowdown, and moreandmoreandmore until at
26:40 he drives in my way->collision
27:25 he waits again until he realizes i changed direction

● Description of incident (15.01.2015, 17:34)
provocing, being rynno.

i can seriously not understand why someone with that attitude is still on TC. For some secret reasons his last or second last ban was reduced by half from what i recall. since my first day on tc he is only causing trouble.
i know some incidents may again be regarded as accidents and not on purpose, but looking at the frequency and his general behaviour u might at some point maybe start to question theese "accidents"
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Here's what I see.
First part:

06:05 on track for 50(fifty!!!)seconds... tries to cut me off, brakes infront of me, hits another car
- Loses control trying to block you and rams a car into a barrier sending the car flying.
07:50 sees me, uturns middle of street causing accident, parks half a meter infront of me
- No warning to the other cars at all, just pulls the handbrake and causes a car behind to crash into him
08:50 i drive off, he follows me
- He wasn't asked to stop following, and he speeds off in front anyway.
10:58
- Wrong sides, no reason at all, almost causes a head on crash with an XRT.
11:58 car infront of him spins, he keep honkin, drifting close, causing accident at 12:16
- Silly behaviour, causes an accident with XRT. 12:28 looks like he tries to get some revenge by attempting a PIT manouver.
14:53 drifters are CLEARLY visible, he decides to full throttle ram into KarLsson demanding a sorry with a "?"
- Easily avoidable, but decides to ram the car anyway shown by steering left at the last second while maintaining full throttle.
28:48, 29:00, 29:12, 29:30, drifting in pitlane, pit, drift, pit, drift....
- Pointless behaviour.
30:16 minor nudge plus apology, still on purpose
- Looks like it was deliberate, no reason to hit him.
35:00
- U-turns in front of Val, almost causing an accident.
36:20 waiting again... i warn him: ""SHAUN SMITH UK DEBT - stay away from me pls. one more hit and i report u again.""
36:50
- Passes Warrior on the grass.
... keeps following and finally at
37:35 almost crashes into chase cause he is so focused on provocing
- Yes, somehow he avoids crashing.
40:10 following drives between warrior and me, brakechecks again in chicane
- Causes Warrior to spin out.
42:30 another (almost) crash
- User loses control after avoiding, another silly U-turn.

As for the second part, since you didn't ask him to keep away until very late in the replay, I'm not going to comment on the incidents involving you both before that, same reason I missed the points above in the same situations.

06:30 heavy head on going wrongway, not touching the brake at all
- Drifting, lost control and caused a head on crash, didn't have to happen.
15:50 interferes with a chase/tows the cop
- By then, the cop had lost the suspect, so it was just a normal tow.
20:41 blocks left lane to then force the xfr onto grass/almost into cop
- Very dangerous move on his part, there was no reason for him to move over.
25:22 i ask him to stay away from me
26:00 another overtake followed by slowdown, and moreandmoreandmore until at
- Yes.
26:40 he drives in my way->collision
- User spins out and then proceeds to block you, causing the crash.

As the user has a history of similar behaviour, he's getting a longer ban and I hope he learns from this one. Intimidating people on the road is dangerous and annoying for others on the server.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's