[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Skoda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Skodaowner
Nickname: SkodaVRS
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): English, Free on weekends, would like to take this earlier than August because I feel my control is more than adequate.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Read and Understood
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Please make sure you keep in mind that this will be your last chance at training considering you have failed Basic Training three times.

A fourth failure results in a possible ban from training until further notice. I advise getting some solid car control practice in instead of doing it ASAP.

Please heed this advice.
Confirmed and understood.

Doing more practice right now Smile
Hello,

Sorry for any bother today.
Could we leave training until the weekend?
I wont be available for a required amount of time to do training during the week.
I have also decided to use the remaining time to really get full control and confidence with the FZ5.

Thanks in advance!

~Skoda
Well there is not usually much time to hold a training during the week anyway so that's fine.

Just remember to PM the trainers to arrange a time, it's your responsibility remember.
I think I am ready! Smile
In that case, please contact a trainer of your choice and arrange a training session for yourself.
Training Information:

Took place on: 25th January 2015

Trainer(s) Present: Daniel [AS], Luke [T], Olli [AS]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA], Destroyer [CA], Louis [CA]

Lead Trainer: Daniel [AS]

Good Points: Since your training last time, it is evident that your car control has improved and that your practice has been quite effective. When given the chance, you carried out some nice maneuvers on the suspect; PITs and 2 car boxes. Given the limitations of your vehicle (in terms of suspension damage and tyre heat), you managed to keep up to the suspect in what was quite a high speed chase.

Improvements: There was quite a lack of map awareness meaning that you were late in finding out that the suspect had pulled a u turn. This led onto you performing high speed u turns using your hand brake which increased the temperature of your tyres significantly. Instead, slow down and u turn. Keep continuing to work on your car control and the fastest lines around the track. Don't take risks especially if it means cutting corners, your main cause of damage was due to lack of judgement. As said, keep working on your control.

Notes: Ensure your wheel is securely fastened to your table - the suspect won't wait for you in the real chase if that happens. Your COP rights will be returned to you shortly.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's