[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + TyPnk (bopoh) (Report Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: kristofferandersen

● Their LFS username(s): bopoh
● Their in-game nickname(s): TyPnk

● Main reason(s): Ramming me off the road when I'm attempting to pass him.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/typnkrammingme
● Replay timestamps:

- 3:12:34: First attempt to pass, light hit.
- 3:12:43: TyPnk slows down.. So what happens next is planned.
- 3:12:46: Then he rams me off the road. Its a "ram attempt", it was not an accident.
- 3:13:00: When the incident is over, I asked him what was going on. Not exactly the answer I expected.. Proof:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rgm3k8.jpg

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
Approximately 30 minutes ago, once it happened I went to "report-mode".
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Can you upload your replay to another online file hosting service? Something is currently happening on Filedropper.com, thus I cannot proceed to download the replay.
(2015-01-17 21:45)Kriss Wrote: [ -> ]- 3:12:34: First attempt to pass, light hit.

Confirmed. There are two sides on one lane, and you were carefully driving on your side which is used for passing. Even though it, the corner in which you overtook the car, is considered dangerous, you held your lane nicely upon overtaking.

Contains an animated picture (Click to View)

(2015-01-17 21:45)Kriss Wrote: [ -> ]- 3:12:46: Then he rams me off the road. Its a "ram attempt", it was not an accident.

Confirmed. He was not letting you overtake him. This led him to pierce his car by a barrier (karma), and you to slide onto grass.

(2015-01-17 21:45)Kriss Wrote: [ -> ]- 3:13:00: When the incident is over, I asked him what was going on.

Confirmed. He called you stupid as seen on the picture you had taken.

I also saw him pitting (a manoeuvre used on a target's rear wheel) another driver as the driver overtook him. He might've had a bad day it seems.

Bopoh has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's