[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + + Report - >>Knight<< [COP] (Lazer21) (Report Archived by Ash) (Report Archived by )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Petux

- Their LFS Username(s): Lazer21
- Their LFS Nickname(s): >>Knight<<

- Replay / Reason for report: / Screenshot Link: REPLAY
- Replay Timestamps: 9:37 He hits me with full speed, not giving himself knowledge that a pursuitable may do strange moves and is driving slowly in front of him. He is increasing me about 200km/h while im going about 50km/h. 9:58 He hits me again like it wasn't enough. And he didn't even say that he was sorry or anything. I even asked him if everything ok, he replied me "YEA!"
Seems like i'm not the only one who is having problems with this user.
Im not sure whats wrong here.

What Happened the first time as Hoshi said, I was braking and you turned into my path, You should use your mirrors, Im sorry I couldnt stop quickly. I was if you look at the replay going to pass the chase so i didnt hit anyone, but you stopped and turned.

At 9:58, It was a P.I.T and you hit the wall, it was NOT a ram, I aimed and hit your rear panel.

Again Im sorry for hitting you on the highway but I do not get how it was my fault

Admin review note - As you watch the replay. At the end of it Hoshi tells hit its not my fault, but he cut the replay off so we didnt see the full talk. Please check the logs.

I think the time was about 09:59 pm UTC

Regards,
Knight
Update -

As a admin has not reviewed this yet, I would just like to inform you that tomorrow we leave for a Holiday, I wont be back for about 2 weeks. So if you need my input on anything you know where I am.

Ill try and keep an eye on this tho.

G'day

Knight
Knight, you should have said sorry to be honest. You came steaming around the corner at H2 and hit into him on the wrong side. Yes i know he was stationery then moved, but you should still have said sorry out of courtesy.

That PIT at the end was acceptable.

Topic will be left open for 24 hours before automatically being archived.

Official warning issued to Knight
Yes I should have said sorry, but really I wasn't up for the attitude at the time.

I'm sorry for hitting you like that. Won't happen again I hope Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's