[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: COP Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a suggestion for cops, after incidents that i have came across a few times.
My suggestion is that COPS have the ability to use the !Pitlane command for instance if:
There was a car that was parked at the side who is AFK and someone rams it onto the road and it is dangerous to other traffic?
I think this would be good as trying to move a car with no one at the controls is difficult and also can cause accidents on the track.
Please note i am not saying for cars parked illigal on the side of the track i am talking about cars that were parked at the side of the road but somehow have been nudged or rammed onto the track.
But misuse of the command could result in it getting removed or a warning?

What are your thoughts on this?
I think it would be a bad idea to give cops a pitlane command.
I agree with BP, bad idea.
I'd rather have a regular tow pushing an unattended car away.
I think that half of the cops wold play around and miss-use it. Also i don't really see the problem of just pushing them of the road again. Maybe its not as easy when there is no one steering but its not hard.
It's a great idea, but if everything was done by commands the fun would be taken away. I like how you suggest this but Towing is much more fun. Tongue
Reference URL's