[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report »ZM™FoX and »ZM™Bazo (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:try drifter

● Their LFS username(s):foxinek and Seal..
● Their in-game nickname(s):»ZM™FoX and »ZM™Bazo -

● Main reason(s): Wrong Siding

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpid0pt3daqros...k.mpr?dl=0

● Replay timestamps:
13:17:00
19:31:00
28:15:00
● Description of incident (inc date & time)
Wrong siding ,it all started from not saying a sorry after a near collision caused by WW.after the second time stamp i was mad,after the third time stamp i just couldint take it and reported them.I did tell them after the second time stamp to please not wrong way.I know that i insulted them a bit but that was my anger at them,A bit after i saved the replay i tried talking to them about wrong siding but they where non-responsive.
I think i made two threads,Oops :/
HAHAHA This is realy funny Biggrin Look at his driving Biggrin ww, drifting..he can´t drive at all Biggrin and reporting other driver for ww? Rly? Biggrin i have to be a kid to understand this or..i don´t know. But let´s go to the timestamps. Numbo uno - didn´t even touch you Biggrin (and you could steer away), Numba cwaj - if you weren´t ehm "drifting" you could try to avoid him, and he said sorry, cuz it was his fault. Numba traj - again your ehmmmm "drifting" and he tried to avoid you. then again he said sorry. And sorry for no repsonse on your insults..i hate to discuss with......BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello,

In the timestamps provided:
  • Username Seal.. dangerously wrong sided once. He did not hit you and it seemed to be an isolated incident. I will not take action but I will just say please be careful.
  • Username Foxinek wrong sided and hit you twice in a short period. He has received a confirmable warning. I am glad he apologised for both incidents though.
  • Try Drifter (yourself) has received a 4 day ban for insulting. Insulting does not ameliorate a situation, but makes it worse. And makes the server look unfriendly (even if there aren't many people on at the time).

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's