[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Luke's Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Sp33d Up

- Time & Date of Incident: Earlier Today

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont have sorry.
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

Here goes, right first of all I'm sorry for messing about on the TC servers, I know ramming is against the rules which is why I have never messed about in such a stupid place, I honestly thought that the parking bit of Drifters corner was a designated stunt area as I always see other people messing about there. I know I'm completely to blame for this and I will take all responsibility for my actions.

Secondly I would like to point out that at no point as far as I remember did I personally hit anyone else who was not involved in the little ramfest. It was all meant as a joke and I'm sure you have seen this happen plenty of times before.

I feel like a 14 day ban is reasonable for ramming I completely agree and as said before I'm sorry for not paying much attention to the designated stunt areas. As you can also see on my URS I have never had reports of ramming before unless it was fun in which case we was just told to do it elsewhere so we did. Today must of just been a bad day to be caught messing about. I hope you can understand why I would like to be unbanned but if you decide the ban needs to stay I will also understand.

Thanks,

Luke
This is where 'joking' becomes something else. Yes it maybe all fun in games, but I just don't see the point in having a 'ramfest'. Anyways, you should know better than this as you have been here how long now? Since 2007, come on. 14 days seems more than reasonable. So with this being said, denied. Feel free to open a Unban Appeal if you want.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's