[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: [6S] Iron [COP] (Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: razza369

● Their LFS username(s):
● Their in-game nickname(s): [6S] Iron [COP]

● Main reason(s): ramming ", he rammed me into barrier when I tried to pass twice, caused me to stop chasing and loose 200km

● Replay and/or screenshot link:
● Replay timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
Today and about 5 minutes ago

Can someone check the replay please
what bout cop1 cop2? I didn´t rammed and said SORRY also. it was definitive your own fault at all..!!! ehhh... My username is : kev1987

Peace
You need to supply a replay link and timestamps. Also please add his username.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2015-01-22 16:41)Bomb Wrote: [ -> ]what bout cop1 cop2? I didn´t rammed and said SORRY also. it was definitive your own fault at all..!!! ehhh... My username is : kev1987

Peace

I don't think you did say sorry for the incident you showed on the replay (by the way, thanks for supplying that, the reporter should've done it though.)

Did you steer into him on purpose to get him into the barrier, Bomb?
(2015-01-22 18:54)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2015-01-22 16:41)Bomb Wrote: [ -> ]what bout cop1 cop2? I didn´t rammed and said SORRY also. it was definitive your own fault at all..!!! ehhh... My username is : kev1987

Peace

I don't think you did say sorry for the incident you showed on the replay (by the way, thanks for supplying that, the reporter should've done it though.)

Did you steer into him on purpose to get him into the barrier, Bomb?

Nope, i didn´t...Smile
Ah okay, it was a little suspicious with this.

He said this: "[6S] Iron [COP] - Report... why would you even take out a cop?"
You replied with: "because u were overtaking as hell"
Reference: Bomb = Iron (the reported)

Bomb's movement was just a result of you touching his rear wheel arch, sort of resembling a P.I.T manoeuvre. The little left steer occurred while Bomb momentarily lost control, not before. The cause of that actual touch was an unnecessary, dangerous and overly optimistic overtaking attempt. When Bomb steered left, his car was already going sideways.

Overall, we don't see enough evidence that would presume an intent to crash.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's