[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + REPORT- GASS (Report Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: dmcmsn

● Their LFS username(s):drifter59ru -
● Their in-game nickname(s): GASS

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting
I was in a chase which i joined, just caught up with suspect then GASS rams the other cops road block, (Bearing in mind GASS was not even in a case, so why would he ram a roadblock?) but anyway he rams it, then hits me flying my car and rendering it unusable so i lose chase. I really hate loosing chases. Maybe it was an accident to hit me but why would he ram a roadblock of a chase he wasn't in?

● Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzcnq08o2tpau3...e.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: Start from 25 minutes

● Description of incident (inc date & time) Today, 22/1/15 17:55 UK Time GMT
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-01-22 18:09)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]I was in a chase which i joined, just caught up with suspect then GASS rams the other cops road block, (Bearing in mind GASS was not even in a case, so why would he ram a roadblock?) but anyway he rams it, then hits me flying my car and rendering it unusable so i lose chase. I really hate loosing chases. Maybe it was an accident to hit me but why would he ram a roadblock of a chase he wasn't in?

I believe the user's main reason for this incident was, as seen on the replay before the occurrence, driving close to the tyre stacks located in the middle of the lanes. As the police officer's roadblock placed on the road was hit by the user, one consequently lost control due to severe impact when travelling at as much as 185 kph/115 mph.

The user was sorry, but one should not have been driving that close to the lane in which traffic is travelling to an opposite direction. Moreover, there were visual sirens at the centre of players' screens; these mean that approaching traffic should reduce speed and approach with caution—certainly, this was not an apt example of it.

Drifter59ru has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's