[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [TD]Pedro127™, [TD] Azuma® (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:onniotava
● Your LFS nickname:Otava[COP]
● Their LFS username(s):xXxRaY, Nyanchology
● Their in-game nickname(s):[TD]Pedro127™, [TD] Azuma®

● Main reason(s):[TD]Pedro127™ Ramming on my side in chase with purpoase, didn`t brake or change wheel direction, just straight to my side when Accerlating. Saw me for last (about) 10 seconds and whole time before rammed me on purpoase. [TD] Azuma® followed all the time the chase and turned if [TD]Pedro127™ turned little bit later.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc9vi00fil41f...e.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: 15:00 about 10 seconds and rammed on my side

● Description of incident (inc date & time) About one hour ago (just quessing)

Edit : Added [TD] Azuma®
Edit 2: Added Azumas username
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2015-01-22 18:44)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]● Main reason(s):[TD]Pedro127™ Ramming on my side in chase with purpoase, didn`t brake or change wheel direction, just straight to my side when Accerlating.

Yeah that hit was a bit too hard.

(2015-01-22 18:44)Otava Wrote: [ -> ][TD] Azuma® followed all the time the chase and turned if [TD]Pedro127™ turned little bit later.

While he did follow, he was far enough away. There were a good 300+ meters at least between him and the chase. He also moved for you and daniel, so his behaviour is fine.

xXxRaY will receive a confirmable ingame warning for exessive force as a suspect during a police chase.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's