[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - REPORT Jimmy Hopkins (Archived by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: dmcmsn

● Their LFS username(s): mattstergt
● Their in-game nickname(s): Jimmy Hopkins

● Main reason(s): i.e. ramming/insulting

First of all, i was assisting a cop with a roadblock as requested to via !c Chat.
So anyway i finish roadblock and follow Jimmy, he is doing 78mph in a 75mph, so i pull him over for a friendly warning. So he then proceeds to insult me by saying:
"Because I was in the speeding leeway"
"which you can't fine me for"
"and because you can't drive?"
"No need to block the road like you did."
"Most pointless stop of 2015."
I find this offensive as i feel that i can drive. I then explain to him i was assisting a cop with a roadblock and that's why that i was blocking the road.
I was never (and couldn't) fine him for speeding unless it's a red dot, as the insim physically wont let you.
Now, here's for the part which really annoyed me and i feel he violated my privacy.
He says
"Look at my username, Darren."
I really do not like the fact that he has disclosed my name online in the server, as i like to remain as my user name dmcmsn/Type R, (Thats why we have usernames) However he got my real name remains a mystery to me, as i don't even know him. That's mainly the reason.
I am not the first person on the server he has annoyed.
● Replay and/or screenshot link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ll59nkxjzsr7pc...y.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps: Replay only is 4 mins long, you could watch the whole thing to watch it unfold, but if you want to see me stopping him and pulling him over 3 Minutes would be a good time to start.

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 23/1/15 17:00 UK Time GMT

Finally, sorry for the really long report it's just i feel offended now and i don't like the fact that everyone on the server probably knows my name now.
I admit, the telling you you can't drive was kind of unnecessary.

I know you-I'm surprised you don't remember me, we used to be friends.

May I also note, if it pleases the admin looking into this-I have a replay of him pinning it to undertake me when I overtook him (in a 60mph zone I might add-speeding and dangerous driving) and then trying pushing me off the road when I went to undertake him at ~80mph on HW2. (speeding and dangerous driving on my part).

Also, the statement that "I am not the first person on the server he has annoyed." is something I find offensive, and I wish for you to retract that comment unless you can provide evidence.

We have also just discussed his name, and he has asked me not to disclose it again-I have agreed to that.

>Advice, just trying to help him as many people complained about his copping.

He also explained about the 'assisting in a roadblock' with no !caution/!siren-which I feel made it unclear as to what he was doing, and as I was on somewhat of a fast drive it was frustrating to see a blockage in the road...

Update: Now attempting to provoke me in chat on Server One.
No, we have never been friends and NEVER will be okay?
I use inside view of car and always have. How am i meant to see you dangerously trying to undercut me?
You don't seem to understand the fact that i CANT physically fine you if your dot is YELLOW, the insim actually wont let you, as it calculates the speeding fine.

And how am i trying to provoke you exactly? Please do tell me. All i said to you was to NEVER disclose my name EVER again, as i do not like that
(2015-01-23 18:19)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]No, we have never been friends and NEVER will be okay?

Oh, okay. :c

(2015-01-23 18:19)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]I use inside view of car and always have. How am i meant to see you dangerously trying to undercut me?

They're called Mirrors.

(2015-01-23 18:19)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]You don't seem to understand the fact that i CANT physically fine you if your dot is YELLOW, the insim actually wont let you, as it calculates the speeding fine.

I was trying to tell you that.

I literally said you can't fine me for it.

(2015-01-23 18:19)Type R Wrote: [ -> ]And how am i trying to provoke you exactly? Please do tell me. All i said to you was to NEVER disclose my name EVER again, as i do not like that

You told me something I said was offensive, I refused to show my anger at this comment as you obviously trying to make me say something that would get me banned.

Daniel, a TC recruit also thought this.

I did also previously ask Daniel to ask you to calm down, as you were seemingly quite...how do I put this... twitchy almost? Kind of like everything I did would piss you off so you'd pull me over for it (i.e. doing 79 in a 75)-and then tell me I did something against the rules by being 'offensive'.

Believe me, I've been much more offensive in the past-this was not a deliberate attempt to offend you, I no longer try to offend people on TC as I've learnt that I get punished for my actions.
Do you think that i don't know that i CANT fine you for having a yellow dot?
The user has now increased there speed to 4mph over the speed limit. You will notice that the dot has now turned yellow, which means the user can now be pulled over and warned for the offense. However the user may not be issued a fine as they are within the 10% boundary.

TRACKING: Generic User 128kmh/79mph ●
Main Street North 75mph - 120kph

I showed my /w ds which was 26000 miles and you said "Thats Nothing" so thats why i said thats offensive, i was not trying to "provoke" you.
I said "that's nothing" to a guy who lost ~8k from driving...then showed mine.

...you could've asked me who it was to before saying I was being offensive. That would avoid a situation like this one.

I was reminding you, as the stop was tedious for the situation, and I was mildly aggravated from pre-existing private matters.
Also, can I have some proof that a lot of people complain about my copping please?
I want proof.
Let's try and stick to the topic of this report, please, before an administrator looks into it.
After discussing these matters, Jimmy and i wish to delete this report. So if a admin could please delete/archive since we have both sorted it. Thanks
Can confirm the above. Smile
Good to hear.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's