[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Two Users (Report Archived by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: police999
● Their LFS username(s): Volks_ | Dodgey2008
● Their in-game nickname(s): Volks | TheEighthStorm™

● Main reason(s): Tailgating a COP. Following a pursuit + Speeding to keep up. Ignoring lights and sirens | Wrong siding to overtake chase almost causing a head-on collision + Speeding

● Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cztv7t...mp_mpr.mpr
● Replay timestamps:
1:39 - Pursuit starts
2:46 - TheEighthStorm™ wrong sides
3:18 - Pursuit ends

● 23:20 GMT 23/01/2015. When I first initiate a pursuit for a speeding driver, I use lights and sirens to alert other drivers of my presence, however Volks decides to ignore that. Now I am following a speeding vehicle, whilst looking in my rear view mirror, seeing what Volks is doing. He continues to follow the chase by speeding to keep up and at a dangerous distance. When we reached Highway 2, he was still following with an high amount of speed. Once we left the cattle farm, TheEighthStorm™ then also decides to speed past the chase but on the wrong side, almost causing a crash, but soon decides to reject the overtake. At this point, Volks is still following me. Just before Highway 1, my suspect crashes into a barrier and flips over bringing the pursuit to an end, Volks then passes the chase even though blue lights, sirens and cautions signs are active.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Volks_ received a confirmable warning for following the chase.

Dodgey2008 received a confirmable warning for overtaking the chase dangerously.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's