[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - r2iiD .., Fedÿáéy, ! MSKON ¡¸ - (Report Archived by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username:onniotava
● Your LFS username:Otava[COP]

● Their LFS username(s):ABO M7MD16, aldf-raly, vintor
● Their in-game nickname(s):·r2iiD .., Fedÿáéy, ! MSKON ¡¸ -

● Main reason(s): Ramming me and my suspect, following chase
● Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdb4ev7zi3ikio...m.mpr?dl=0
● Replay timestamps:
4:33 My own suspect rams me but I dont blame him for it.
4:45 r2iiD starts following the chase
7:00 r2iiD Rams my suspect
7:10 r2iiD ram stops for a little while
9:16 r2iiD does U turn so he is heading same way as chase
12:30 T-Rhad doesnt care about siren comes full power and tries to brake but too late and rams my suspect on side, but apologies so I dont blame he neither.
12:37 r2iiD rams my suspect yet again.
13:40 Suspect does pitstop and I would have busted him but Fedÿáéy rams him out of that pit stop.
14:00 r2iiD come and does T turn straight to front of my suspect and hits him little and blocks suspects leaving way.
15:10 ! MSKON ¡¸, starts following my chase and douse U turn when suspect does
15:25 r2iiD overtakes me and hits my front.
16:00 r2iiD hits me when suspect does U-Turn and I do too.
16:50 ! MSKON ¡¸ comes to my way and I need to turn so I dont crash.
17:00 ! MSKON ¡¸ starts ramming my suspect from back when I bust him. This is the end.

● Description of incident (inc date & time)
They rammed and followed chase, didnt care about it.
about 9:20am GMT +2 24.1.2015
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Your suspect did ram you a bit, but since you don't blame him and i think it was just due to poor car control, i'll let that slide.

ABO M7MD16 received a ban for a lot of interfering with the chase and keeping following it everywhere, including some rams. Also seemed to just laugh about it in chat, clearly knowing what he was doing.

vintor received a ban for also interfering with and following the chase, including ramming.

alfd-raly received a confirmable warning for interfering with the chase in pitlane, pushing the suspect out of a pitstop.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's