[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [TC] Val (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS username: Doghi_

● Their LFS username(s): Val (Maybe?)
● Their in-game nickname(s): [TC] Val

● Main reason(s): Kicking me without good (?) reason.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: I dont have any good evidence, but i think you have logs/chat history somewhere. :3
● Replay timestamps:

Nope

● Description of incident:

24.1.2015 12:00-12:30 GMT2 (Finnish time)

More info: I don't need any justice here but, i just wanna know what did i do wrong.
And before he kicked me, i followed him and honked at him. So he decide to pull me over and gave me 30$ fine.
Then i said: " You're dead to me now " And meant to follow him more, maybe honk etc etc etc.
So he kicked me for " Being "agressive" on chat " What i was not? Anyway, if someone can simply explain this. And yea, i simply wanna explanitation for this, not justice. I dont wanna spam server chat with things like this. And Val, hope we are OK after this, lets don't put up WW3.

- Daaym my english is bad, i hope you can understand.
This report is being looked into by [TC] Management and you've reported a [TC] Member. Please be patient.
Hello,

I gave you a few tickets related to the road laws you've broken and you have concluded with "You are dead to me".
I also tried to explain you in-game by telling you that is aggressive.

I do not think that there is a need to explain that such kind of threat is not tolerated on the server. I felt that you were annoyed about the tickets you received, so I am sure it wasn't mean to be a "joke".

And to conclude, I do not understand why you'd do a report for that and wasting our times.
Hello again, after thinking I'd like to present you my sincere apologies about this situation which has been misunderstood from my side. I wrongly took your expression to a bad side and kicked you.

The kick will be deleted from your URS.

Accident happens but I'll make sure that it won't happen again.
Problem solved Smile.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's